B-Wing Studio Scale

Another contribution, there are fewer boys left.

Attachments

• kg_lfa_b-wing-044 COPIA.jpg
    kg_lfa_b-wing-044 COPIA.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 366
[QUOTE = "motero96, post: 5059137, membro: 11701"]
Acima
[/CITAR]
Motero, quero dizer que o criador de modelos Bill George, da ILM, a construiu do zero e formou a cabine, todas as carenagens das armas, a asa principal, as partes gêmeas que o motor está entre elas e a carenagem do motor ...
Isso já é conhecido por muitos aqui, como o próprio Bill George deixou isso claro para alguns amigos ...
Veja a foto, existem algumas peças de vácuo formadas a partir da cabine, por exemplo ...
wings-of-the-master-trivia_02_05197ebe (1).jpeg

Motero, I want to tell you that model maker Bill George of ILM built it from scratch and vacuum formed the cabin, all fairings for the guns, the main wing, the twin parts that the engine is between them and the engine fairing ...
This is already known to many here, as Bill George himself made this clear to some friends ...
See the photo, there are some vacuum parts formed from the cabin for example ...

Attachments

• wings-of-the-master-trivia_02_05197ebe (1).jpeg
    wings-of-the-master-trivia_02_05197ebe (1).jpeg
    210.6 KB · Views: 172
Motero, it's not Airfix 1/200, as far as I know ILM only used two brands of space shuttle manufacturer to detail the models, but in the 1/144 scale that were Airfix and Entex, there is no way to know which one was used, both are good and very similar to each other, I think is Entex and it’s already separate for my B-wing ...

[CITA = "Magoscher, publicación: 5063245, miembro: 207132"]
Motero, no es Tamiya 1/35 SU 100, es Tamiya 1/25 SU 100 ... Poco a poco te ayudaré con estas piezas asesinas ...
[/ CITAR]

Thank you very much for your help, I am collecting all the information that I am finding. These plans are from Robert Beach, it is a great job, does anyone know if the measurements are correct?
a greeting

Attachments

• BWing_drawing_enlarged009.jpg
    BWing_drawing_enlarged009.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 473
  • BWing_drawing_enlarged010 (1).jpg
    BWing_drawing_enlarged010 (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 408
  • BWing_drawing_enlarged010.jpg
    BWing_drawing_enlarged010.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 379
  • BWing_drawing002 COPIA.jpg
    BWing_drawing002 COPIA.jpg
    11.9 MB · Views: 499
  • BWing_drawing004.jpg
    BWing_drawing004.jpg
    10.6 MB · Views: 380
  • BWing_drawing005.jpg
    BWing_drawing005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 339
  • BWing_drawing006.jpg
    BWing_drawing006.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 320
  • BWing_drawing008.jpg
    BWing_drawing008.jpg
    10.4 MB · Views: 406
[CITA = "Magoscher, publicación: 5063245, miembro: 207132"]
Motero, no es Tamiya 1/35 SU 100, es Tamiya 1/25 SU 100 ... Poco a poco te ayudaré con estas piezas asesinas ...
[/ CITAR]

Thank you very much for your help, I am collecting all the information that I am finding. These plans are from Robert Beach, it is a great job, does anyone know if the measurements are correct?
a greeting
Motero, You are always welcome...
I also collected these drawings, it really is a very good job and very well done but unfortunately they do not correspond correctly to the true forms of the B-wing Studio Scale ...
Nowadays the best reference we have is the Bandai 1/72 B-wing kit, it is very perfect and from what I understand it was scanned from one of the originals and I believe it was from the B-wing blue and then you can find all the correct facets and build an excellent model ...

And now that I have wings in my hands, I think I've found the origin of other parts.
These, for example.
C8EA99D6-C210-49BA-9C64-750E3E71C201.png

I am pretty sure this is the beginning of the wing, the part that normally starts at the plane fuselage.
We have the same part twice, with the same shape, but the one on the side of the cockpit seems less broad.Normal, to get the big wing, we used both extrados and for this part we used the two intrados.
I'll check my theory on Sunday.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back