Avpr Sound Effect Help?

Agent Everfree

Hello there 

I'm new here and stuff and have been looking around to build a predator costume to make and maybe make a film with.
but I'm having trouble getting sound effects

I found a few nice ones around but some are not what I'm looking for and I can't find 

The sound I'm mostly looking for are  

The alarm from AVPR 

The Plasma Casters for AVPR

Mask removing sound

Lock on sounds 

and some over basic sounds if anyone could help out that would be awesome 

thank you for your time 

I have just about any sound you could want.  PM me with your email address and I'll be happy to send em your way.

Brian

Agent Everfree said:
I got them, they sound great. sadly there are no AVPR sounds but there still good thanks 
If you are looking for the distress signal I do have that file and I can send on Monday if that is what you mean by alarm?

I could have a listen and see if I could try and replicate it. I think you'll struggle to get the actual sounds, specific sounds are rarely given up by sound designers and stay in their personal library for future use. There is a possibility if you look in the folder hierarchy of an AVP game until you find the sound files which may be wavs you'll find what your looking for. I'm not well up on game sound so not sure.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back