Sound effects

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

merkzylla

Hello. I've been gone for a while, life pulled me a certain way. However, things have lined back up. I'm currently working on a Predator costume, and I'm hoping to have it presentable by Halloween. How many people are using electronics for sounds and flashing lights? Do they stand up, or is it a hassle when things stop working halfway through a walk around?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ksj

The games usually have the best variety and soundpacks are out there. And there are numerous file hosting sites for sounds. You just have to look for what you want.

merkzylla

The games usually have the best variety and soundpacks are out there. And there are numerous file hosting sites for sounds. You just have to look for what you want.
I appreciate the reply, but I was wondering how many members are using sounds in their costumes, and how do they stand up over time?

ksj

My predator build in its current version will have about a 100 sound effects or there abouts.

As far as I am aware most established predator costumers use a minimum of 1 or more sound effects in their costumes.