AvP3 screens!

Skullsplitter

Sr Member
Read on the Gearbox forum that there's a Spanish magazine that features AvP3, along with the Dutch/Flemish PC Gameplay due out April 27th. I have subscription to the latter, but can't wait to see some screens on this one.

Originally Posted by Dwaine View Post
A little offtopic:

I triyed to find the same screens on the internet, but i cant, so i can show them to you guys...i just have seen some AVP3 (by rebellion) screens in a Spanish magazine called PLay-Manía.

It seems that rebellion have been working on this for a long time (i know that the game will come out on 2010), coz the screens are really amazing...AWESOME aliens whit amazing slim, and next-gen marines...the preds look cool too. The eviroments are dark and creepy, but the screens are shoots from a close range, so you cant see much of them...

Anyway the aliens are in a lot of positions, walking on walls, floor, ceiling etc...

Promising. Anyway, no info of ACM in the article.

I have bought the magazine. The screens look cool, the aliens are from the second movie, and they have the right shoulders!

Nice, im looking forward to both greatly... if A:CM is ever released that is, i remember waiting for it with great excitment when it was due for Dreamcast i believe (or PS2?) long time ago either way but it got canned back then as they couldn't do it justice, lets hope they can now.....

With Timesplitters 4 and star wars Battlefront 3 cancelled :p i need a couple of new fantsatic game series to arrive....

AvP3!!!! I should have never seen that.. My wife is gonna want to kill me. I will be looking it up and talking about it until I get it. Now I just gota decide if they release it do I suit up to go get it? :p

My my, you want bigger?

avp1.jpg

AVP2.jpg.png

First nitpicks of mine: creature design is too much ADI-centered, the marine is too bulky IMO to portray just another tough son of a B. Wristblades are way too big and bulky looking.

But other than that: DROOOL!

Looks good!
I wonder if they will let you customise your preds look. Various different bios, long AVP wrist blades or shorter P1 style, different armour, twin shoulder cannons etc etc

Would be good for online play, as well as the geek factor for us guy and girls!

This is different from the "on hold" Colonial Marines game.

This is the 3rd installment of the popular AVP video games.
As with those, there will be 3 single player campaigns that allow you to play as a Predator, an Alien, and a Marine.
Plus an extensive on-line multiplayer game.

And, judging by the screen shots below...this is going to kick much ass! :punk
Some pics are from a foreign language mag and some from a US XBox mag.

Transcript from NUTS gaming mag from the UK:

"Yes, the movies have become increasingly pony, but the Aliens vs Predator games have always rocked hard, so a new one (out spring 2010-ish) is a reason to rejoice. Set 30 years after the brilliant Aliens movie, the game's set on an earth-like planet that's been colonised by the wily-headed ETs. So while colonial marines fight to put down the bitey threat, Predators arrive for their idea of the premier league. And you get to choose which race of angry Xenomorph you want to play. So you can expect three species-specific single-player campaigns, plus three-way Alien vs Predator vs Human online multi-player dust ups. Which is, like, totally cool!"

From what I'm hearing, you can also expect to be able to cocoon victims as an Alien, and drag your victims up into trees and skin them as a Predator.

avp7.jpg

avp1.jpg

AVP2.jpg.gif

avp3.jpg

avp4.jpg

avp5.jpg

avp6.jpg

avp8.jpg

:p Too freakin stoked! Provided it's available on PS3, I'll see all you there!
Look me up, I'd be honored to hunt along side, "Paintninja" there too!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back