AVP3 Gameplay Preview

Holy crap :lol: ! This looks amazing! Too bad it doesn't come out till next year. I myself reserved Aliens: CM the other day. Psyched about both these games

Ow.

I think I just suffered whiplash from whomever edited that video. Yeesh. If anyone can find out what program that footage was featured on, I'd like to see it as it was originally presented.

Aside from that...this looks promising. It appears to be very much in the spirit of the PC version, but with obvious upgrades.
One of the most interesting things that stood out for me was the fact that the Alien and Predator were actually "grappling" in gameplay. That's something they could never do in the PC version, but I always felt it was needed.

Again...if anyone can find the original program...please post it. But this is looking good.

Its on oxmonline.com There's not much more on it. But its gonna be sweet

It will. Just takes some time.

I don't like how they relied on AVP that heavy instead of the sourcematerial, and I really hope they tweak it some more.

Don't like the cloak (not smooth enough), don't like the Predators HUD (too slick, needs a more tribal look and less time on screen, when in zoom, what's the point of having three times cross hairs?) and I most certainly don't like the focus-jump (Damn console-crowd! grow some balls!).

Odd enough, Rebellion claims to target 18+ audiences, but the general look of it seems to target 12-16 yrs old, who most likely prefer the AVP films over the older classics.

that looks cool were he pulls aliens tongue thing off :lol: playing as predator looks boss wonder if this will be on xbox live? oh and did anyone else notice hes got wristblades on both arms i think

anyone know when the demos gonna come out? are i hope they bring this games release date forward for christmas or something like that cant wait!!!!!

I'm more curious what the other 2 sides look like. Don't get me wrong it looks cool but I'm not gonna spend the 60 dollars just for the predator part.

http://www.sega.co.uk/games/aliens-vs-predator/ new predator trailer is up.

Main gripes:
-still a ****** cloak compared to the Crysis one, by today concentric refracting outlines would be feasible, right?
-for the love of god, please change that horrible Star Trek TNG hud to something more predatorlike...
-And why they hell did they use the ADI design on about 90% of the pred? It's AVP gauntlets, thigh pads, it's AVP-R briefs and half arsed P1 helmet... It looks incredible, it does, but a little more effort in the design to make it more menacing would be darn nice.

I DO love how the thermal looks, how the sound-sampler comes in screen and how the character seems to be able to move around in trees and stuff.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back