Avp3 Game

AcidGlow

You would think more fans would be talking about this game on a forum like this =o. Does nobody here play it or do you guys just like the Predator character instead of the games?

I still play but i cant access my ps3 at the moment due to furniture being store in the game/entertainment room. and i use ps3 by the way. sorry 360 users, but i'd rather play for free

I wish Ps3 graphics were more realistic like Xbox and PC. This game isn't better than the classic pc games, but I still play it with friends on my ps3.

The Lair also has social discussions aswell dude not just costumes and collectables. I've been watching your vids since 2009 I remember your predator concrete jungle walkthrough and now i'm loving these AVP vids! I have a PS3 though but still your always great to watch on Youtube bro. I personally love both alien and predator.

I still play the game as often as I can when I can I never get tired of playing it even though the story mode gets really boring, but for me it is all about the different ways of killing your prey and turning them into trophies. (y)

I wish Ps3 graphics were more realistic like Xbox and PC. This game isn't better than the classic pc games, but I still play it with friends on my ps3.

I think the hardware in xbox and ps3 are the same. There's been alot of videos that do side by side comparisons of games and the graphics are so miniscule in difference that it's really nothing. They are both good consoles I say. But yeah, PC will always have the upgradable hardware.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back