vebo1

Sr Member
Hello to all the super helpful members on this forum. My passion is to create stuff. The madness all started back in Feb 2016 while working on Iron man MK39 helmet. 10 helmets later and a 1:1 scaled Iron Man MK 39 suit, I decided go full on crazy and try to build a Wolf predator from AVPR. I skipped looking at how much this would cost, big mistake. The Wolf predator was a nice suit, I loved his bio. My first attempt was to use movieman’s pep file . I then use nexxt’s pep file to create the one I would use for my build. I got lazy and bought my Wolf’s latex head, neck collar, and teeth from Hurleyfx and the dreads and beads i sourced from Casey McCabe. Now I had to figure out how to get the body. I would have purchase the suit from members but i was not sure how the suit would fit a 6’2” guy. I decide to build my own suit using the instructions from the internet to create a mannequin with duct tape. My wife and daughter loved it but thought I was weird. I then follow the exact instructions from “Making a Monster chest/costume soft sculpt” by stiltbeastStudios. I purchase the” Aliens vs Predator Requiem : inside the monster shop book” to get accurate pics. I commission my plasma cannon, and Mine from a great modeler , they were perfect. I then use shapeways to print it . It was the most expensive thing on the build. The circuit for the cannon is finished I just need to miniaturize it. Now that I have main pieces the build is taking shape. I have the Gerber files for top and bottom lids for building the screen accurate wolf count down gauntlet , I am just trying to find the right turn key PCB manufacturer for building the PCB board . The boards are inexpensive but the assembly is the issue and the req. minimums of 5 or 10 is really expensive. I have most of the pieces for the body ie; Body mesh, Armor, Shoes, Right Gauntlet, left Gauntlet W.I.P, Loin Cloth, Leather Straps, Medkit, Back Pack, laser and shroud, vial with blue liquid. I bought a real bull whip and will attach foam to it, very laborious. The handle of the whip I will sculpt as well as the small animal skulls. The spear will be a challenge i will use a telescopic painting pole The body has been coated with latex I will provide updates as soon I finish pieces on this thread, not on the gallery like I usually do.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_5003[1].JPG
IMG_5004[1].JPG
loin cloth layout i will upload a boat load of images and raw unedited videos of the skinning of the suit as well as all the other W.I.P. This will be pic heavy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jmen , I’m Working in the whip and the blue vial and finishing up the shoes, then I have some small details on the Med kit to finish. Then I’ll work on the straps for the mines and armor . Hopefully I get the Pcb for the gauntlet soon .I also want to build the spear using some type of gas strut mechanism and a telescopic pole. I’m nervous about attempting the paint up of the suit, so that will be last . Never airbrush before.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back