avp gameplay with predalien (not sure if its been posted before)

A must have game for this xmas is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, then I think this AVP game comes out early 2010.

A must have game for this xmas is Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2, then I think this AVP game comes out early 2010.

Just to go off topic for a second, i stuck cod4 in for a quick blast last night (havn't played it in a fair old while) and before i knew it it was 3am and the end credits were rolling!!! I agree that modern warfare 2 is a must have!!!!

As for AVP, well it looks better and better everytime we see it, lets hope it delivers :)

looks way beyond my gaming abilities, lol ~ and certainly my machine's abilities. LOL at the severed head bit tho :)

i think the control might be simple you know i can see it being on xbox wristblade attack (l or r trigger) zoom/pred vision (either arrows or lb or rb and maybe push the right analog in for zoom) jump (a) high/far jump (hold down a) trophy kill looks like it may be automatic? stealth (rb or lb or one of the arrows) plasma cannon attack (l or r trigger or maybe l or r trigger to lock on and then the other trigger to fire)

This game looks awesome !
It's great that it's coming out on Xbox and PS3... yeah definitely a must have game.
Thanks for the link ! :)

So amazing. I'm torn because I want to watch it and see all the awesomeness, but then I remember it doesn't come out till next year and I get ANGRY!!!

But then I get over it! :)

Seriously, looks to be an incredible game. Saw a picture recently of Alien gameplay that showed the Alien holding down a marine while a facehugger readied to attach itself. Wonder if this is an actual feature or just promotional pic. Would be pretty cool. Can't wait for this!

You can see the pic I mentioned here under screenshots:
http://www.sega.com/games/aliens-vs-predator/#

just awesome. I really love how they seem to have captured the essence of the predator's stalking methods in this video, i loved when the player was on the top of the platform cloaked and was just watching the battle switching his sight modes and then went in for the kill.

I can see some increadibly epic xbox live battles with this game.

KPH

yeah that game looks sweet as hope there's gonna be a limited edition version with pre-order like u can choose ever a replica predator gauntlet an alien facehugger or a replica marine helmet that would be so cool I would want the gauntlet ;)

You beet me to it I was going to start a thread about this game, O'well. According to EBgames web site it will come out in Feb, 2010. I cant wait for this game it's gonna rock! I hope they include a collectors addition with extra add ons too. It would be nice if after beeting the game on hard seting you got a Predator suite for your Xbox 360 avatar. How cool would that be? ;) Everyone needs to write Sega an email amd tell them we want extra add ons and a Predator suite for our avatar. I know I cant wait to kick me some Marine and Alien butt. "There's something out there waiting for us, and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die. "
Billy-Predator 1

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back