Sorry for the delay guys, i'm still too busy and not able to finish it until end of july. :(
Do you have any suggessions for paint? If you can help me to find the right color(which brand? :D) it would be great!

Last edited:
Another update folks,
The Sign has been engraved with laser,

IMG_6783.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

tuskentrooper brought me here through Facebook, love the clean design, didnt realise it was wood. I have to say the laser engraving is what made the weapon read correctly. Where do you go to get laser engraving?

Love to see more of your work, once again fantastic.

Rich

Oh man that's pretty. I haven't seen the movie but I fell in love with the gun when i got an avatar art book used and the gun for a custom action figure.

I too saw this on Facebook, as I commented on there, this is possibly my favorite weapon in the movie and you did a great job on the prop. I glad you finished it ! Well done with the display too !

Thanks folks!,
By the way RockhopperVFX, a friend of mine has a laser engraver on this plate shop, i made the design on illustrator and he engraved it for me.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back