Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

Thank you gedmac66! I haven't planned any lighting yet but I was thinking about it yesterday. I was thinking of adding a few throughout. I feel my hold is a tone too dark so I will be adding a little bit more then to it.

Gizmo my newsagent didn't have iusse 19 either yesterday! I know it's not their fault but I was so pumped to work on the first hull recess.

Thank you gedmac66! I haven't planned any lighting yet but I was thinking about it yesterday. I was thinking of adding a few throughout. I feel my hold is a tone too dark so I will be adding a little bit more then to it.

I just went in for issue 19 and my newsagent didn't have it. It's the third time they didn't have stock because they ran out. Took a few weeks the first couple of times. I rang Deagostini AUS and they are just clueless about anything really. I had few problems to talk to them about including missing parts,damaged parts and just the whole issue of how poor they are packed and they just really didn't care. My first jig piece is that mangled it's beyond repair. I made the point they should be packed like Japan does. Pic below. They just said it wasn't their problem as it comes from overseas like that. I made the point that being the AUS wing of the company shorely they had some say. But I guess not. :(

Anyway apart from that im really loving this build. :)

)View attachment 641557View attachment 641559View attachment 641558

Ben

Gizmo my newsagent didn't have iusse 19 either yesterday! I know it's not their fault but I was so pumped to work on the first hull recess.

Yeah it's definetly not the newsagents fault which is why I rang Deagostini. I know the girls at my local newsagent which is why I buy from them,to support them. Also I love looking forward to it every week. ;)

Ben

Yeah it's a bummer! My newsagent said that the company that sends them out are in the middle of a merger which has stuffed a few different magazine orders.

Last edited:
Just spoke to my news agent no issues until the 21st which will be 19 , then a fortnight until issue 20 , looks like a supply problem ,anyone spoken to Bisset?

Yeah no issue on my end either. Just got of the phone to Bisset. Bunch of clowns is all I can say. They just don't care and can't explain why :(

Ben

Yeah the lady said to me she had some there if I was a subscriber and she could help me if I was. I said to her that I wanted to buy it from my newsagents especially as I know them well. She told me to just wait then. Lol.

Ben

Again, Bisset doesn't handle newsagent deliveries. Plus they have absolutely no idea in regards to the details of anything they supply. Just whether they're in stock or not.

Gordon and Gotch handle newsagent deliveries.

Again, Bisset doesn't handle newsagent deliveries. Plus they have absolutely no idea in regards to the details of anything they supply. Just whether they're in stock or not.

Gordon and Gotch handle newsagent deliveries.

I understand that but they are the head of the Australian wing of Deagostini. I've spoken to Gordon and Gotch and all they can say is if they've taken delivery or not to pass onto newsagents. If anyone should know what the problem is it should be Bisset.

Ben

I saw yesterday on bissets website that there is a delay on posting issues 18-21. They will be posted out in the last week of july.

The 29th july is the stated date from bisset mags.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back