Australian/NZ - Deagostini Falcon

13833171_10153624227372595_223857573_o.jpg

I love the detail in this part!
I've painted it with with black, grey and light grey, really happy with how it looks. I'm going to wait to add the rust till I've got the lower hull all together so the colours match.

It's been 1 calendar month now since I subscribed and I'm still waiting for my first delivery. I'll give it a couple of days more before I call them.

I was in the same boat Junk Pilot. I was about to call them when the first four issues arrived, now they are pretty regular, one month apart.
I'd give it a few more days.

Gizmo ( Ben) , I've not subscribed as of yet as well, pretty happy with my local newsagent ( issues 4 & 19 were abit of a concern though ! ). Anyway was just wondering, the Deago site does mention ' special' issues ( no idea what this means ) , as this is my first mag/part/build etc. Will the newsagents be able to provide them ( I wasn't really too fussed about the freebies or binders ) , but if extra parts or components for this lady be forth coming, will non subscribers have access to them as well? Any help/advice appreciated. Ged

Gizmo ( Ben) , I've not subscribed as of yet as well, pretty happy with my local newsagent ( issues 4 & 19 were abit of a concern though ! ). Anyway was just wondering, the Deago site does mention ' special' issues ( no idea what this means ) , as this is my first mag/part/build etc. Will the newsagents be able to provide them ( I wasn't really too fussed about the freebies or binders ) , but if extra parts or components for this lady be forth coming, will non subscribers have access to them as well? Any help/advice appreciated. Ged

As far as I know you just get the gifts if you subscribe. Also the first binder to hold the mags. Even subscribers have to pay for binders after the first free one. I don't know of any special issues being planned. Even in the UK and US,unless they are planning something towards the end of the run like reference pics or something. But I'm sure you'll be able to purchase them seperate anyway. I'm happy to stick with my newsagent. Besides it gives me something to look forward to every Thursday. ;)

Ben

Well, I got my first delivery the other day as well as a receipt/invoice and you wouldn't have guessed it. They stuffed up on the invoice. They're telling me I've only paid $59.97 and I owe $19.99 when my bank statement says I've paid $79.97.

Seriously, you people had ONE job to do and you couldn't even do that properly. Maybe it's time to get someone in who can actually count.

The whole AU wing of this company is just bad I think and when you ring them they don't care. If I wasn't so keen on this model I'd just give the whole thing away.

Ben

The whole AU wing of this company is just bad I think and when you ring them they don't care. If I wasn't so keen on this model I'd just give the whole thing away.

Ben
The British wing isn't any better.
I'm 5 issues missing from the middle of my subscription. Fed up of phoning and emailing them about it only to be told they are out of stock. Funny that those issues are in stock according to their website shop.

Being a Bisette subscriber I have been there from the start in Oz I have only been given the run around by them I tried to get my local newsagents to get the issues that is why I still have to deal with Bisette and I dont have issue 19 as it's on back order

Issue 22 is very thin on parts. Some issues are great but my son who is 8 said "you paid all that money for just that". I made the point that when its all together the "whole" price is worth the finished product. I convinced myself anyway. :)

Ben

Gizmo ( Ben ), lol!! Mate at least your son is interested in what you're doing!. My two, a daughter ( 20 ), and son ( 21 ) are like ' yeah , that's nice dad - whatever '. I've got a whole wardrobe full of unbuilt ( so far ) kits, from the 80's and early 90's that I was hoping to share and pass on with them, but there's just no interest. Oh well, ' ces la vie ' eh!. Re; cost? 'We deserve it!!, ( not the actual price ), but look at the limited alternatives and their prices. Ged; )

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back