Attempting Custom IRON WOMAN suit!

For Coating the foam parts try the wowplanes liquid sheeting 2 , i used that on my Total recall chest , becomes strong and a little flexible , and easy to paint

Currently working on the neck part. Then going to connect the shoulder straps. The pic is just of the rough draft to see how to shape it. You'll get the idea of what I'm sorta going for from the pic hopefully.

Last edited:
I love this build. It looks great!
I did the same thing on the neck area of my wife's suit. But as you can see, I made a mini arc reactor and put it on the neck area. Leaving more room for.... Errrr movement.... Lol
EnCSe.jpg

(sorry if the pic comes out huge....)

I love this build. It looks great!
I did the same thing on the neck area of my wife's suit. But as you can see, I made a mini arc reactor and put it on the neck area. Leaving more room for.... Errrr movement.... Lol
(sorry if the pic comes out huge....)

Thanks I'm trying new things as I go. So far its been a challenge just because of all the curves I have to make sure are a perfect fit. Currently working on my body suit because I have to cut and sew certain spots that will have skin showing.

But haha I know what you mean about uhhh movement lol :lol

Did this suit ever get done? I've yet to see another well feminised Iron man suit since the rescue armour 1616 costume masterle 247 built. and that wasn't full armour like this!

nice project.. liking the progress so far :)

Haha yeah he sneaks into every pic. I think hes trying to get famous or something. :lol
lol my dog does the same.. always has to be in the shot when you're taking a photo of something but whenever you try to take a normal pic of him he looks away or yawns or something just at the crucial moment! o_O

I noticed the last post was in 2013. What advice can you give me? Want to make one for the wife and unsure where to start.:unsure
I think this is considered necroposting, which is frowned upon. You'll likely have better luck pm'ing the OP

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back