Atlanta prop party! June 26th

Thanks Wes for hosting. :thumbsup It was great to get the chance to meet other prop enthusiasts. I was also glad to see that you supply a wide range of molding, casting and sculpting materials. I'll keep that in mind for future projects.

Already looking forward to the next get-together.

ATL

Hi everyone. Wes, who was handling all the Prop Party stuff last year is now working on movies full time, so we're a bit behind but I (Sarah) am catching back up. I'm about to start a new thread for the prop party this year, but wanted to post here so no one who was in the discussion missed it.

Our prop party this year is this Sunday July 31st from 2-6 pm. So so so so sorry for the late notice, but we hope to see you there. As always, free to come and free to bring your stuff to display.

You guys are always welcome to put together a trip two exits back to the Starlight Six Drive in. Just decide when you want to do an RPF movie night.
I'll be by.
I was in the other day with Shawn.
Laffo.

Hi,
I live in ATL and would like to come. Will there be any Trek props around you think?

Thanks!

We know over the years you guys have loved our Prop Parties so to celebrate our 10 Year Anniversary. We are giving all our prop enthusiast something back a 2 day learning con called Goo-Con (Goo-Con - Home). We wanted to post here first so hopefully you guys that have come in the past will be able to see this!

We have several special guest including RJ Haddy from Season 2 of FaceOff and Roy Wooley from Season 3 of FaceOff. Check out the site goo-con.com for the details and you can purchase your 2 day pass for $15 Here.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back