Atlanta prop party! June 26th

TheEngineerGuy

proppartycopy2.jpg

We would like to invite anyone in the Atlanta area to The Engineer Guy's first prop party.

Like it says above, it will be at our store in Atlanta GA on June 26th from 2-6. Directions can be found at
http://www.theengineerguy.com

This meet and greet is BYOB and BYOP (bring your own props) just email
wes@theengineerguy.com if you would like to attend and let us know if you need table space.

Hope to see you there!

Re: Atlanta prop party!

Great! We cant wait to see everyone face to face. Remember its not just for builders but enthusiasts too. So if you know someone who would like to hang out, talk shop and see some cool stuff bring them along.

Re: Atlanta prop party!

I'll be at the Cobb Galleria Convention Centre for the Atlanta Blade Show this weekend! :thumbsup

Unfortunately I won't be there on the 26th. :thumbsdown

FB

No way! It's totally free. I just want to make sure that we have enough space for everyone. If you do need space just RSVP and I'll make sure we have some set aside for you.

Looks like you're near the airport. I live in Grant Park (downtown ATL), which'll make it about a six and a half minute drive! :lol

I'm planning to be there with a couple of OBI hilts.

ATL

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back