Assistance Needed for Part ID - OT Vader MoM Lightsaber Switch

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coolhanluked

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Over the years I've looked at hundreds of contact blocks, fuse
blocks, terminal blocks, contact fuse blocks, contact terminal blocks etc. There is a difference. Theres thousands of configurations. Also recently have been looking at blocks on circuit boards. And a few other things. This part has been a thorn in my side for 20 years! I have a fairly correct casting of one that i got like 15 years ago. I have no idea where i got it. But its proportionally correct and not that big. Compared to most that i have held in hand. Which has lead me to believe that its for a smaller application like a circuit board or part of a larger assembly that we wouldn't notice right off the bat. If that is tape we are seeing than it would be found inside a larger assembly which makes things very difficult. Plus its age makes it impossible. You dont find very many vintage blocks on the market. They are throw away items. Ive found a few that come close but never put me on a new trail. I can say that all industrys have not been explored. I have looked into aeronautics and model trains! It is possible this is a terminal block inside a model train activation box.

I'm excited to see this get attention again. It needs to be found.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

coolhanluked

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Screenshot_20200808-094035_eBay.jpg