Assassin's Creed series costume projects (AC3 tomahawk on 6-1-12 -page 6)

Re: Assassin's Creed series costume projects (Revelations updated on 11-17-11 -page 5

Amazing work!!! Really like the ACR costume - will make the costume sometimes (when i finished the others projects:rolleyes)

Re: Assassin's Creed series costume projects (Revelations updated on 11-17-11 -page 5

Seeing your work really makes me wish i could sew!
Keep up that amazing details!

Simply amazing, bravo!

We should have you here in Istanbul for a photoshoot at Galata Tower, and maybe even Topkapi Palace :) (hell, I'd even consider buying this costume from you to do that - if it was for sale - :D )

Words cant explain how awesome this is!! have you ever thought about selling your work? people would pay good money

WOW!!! This is amazing your detail and workmanship is off the scale. You sir have some skills there as well as one of the best AC costumes I have seen so far

this is by far the best ACR costume I've seen! i hope your gonna make an AC3 Conner costume :D

Dang, this is incredibly beautiful work right here.

Wow, this is just beautiful! great work!

Wow. Just discovered this thread and I'm blown away with the creativity and attention to detail on this project. Very impressed with your work.

@feveron: Sweet ***** holy hell. As very serious Assassin's Creed enthusiast - who is a tradesman with a fine attention to detail? You just blew my mind! This is perhaps the best costume I've ever seen for this series!

I can't ever IMAGINE how many hours you put into this.. I got linked to this page by a friend that knew I'd be interested today, so i haven't had time to look at your others works just yet.. But, whats the chance you'd be willing to make a few of these costumes for me? Looking at the attention to detail, I'll just put it out there - that i know it's not going to be cheap either.

Pm me? Cause I'd be looking at a few of the different costumes from the mltiple games, down the line. And I haven't ever seen a finer costume than yours.

Genuine offer! Not pulling your leg. So if you're interested, let me know.

Very impressive! The detailing is amazing, and some of the later costume pictures really look spot on. I'm actually starting work on an Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Doctor really soon, so it was nice to see this and be inspired!

long time no post! Sorry its been so long, as this project wound up being relegated to the slow track so to speak. There's been embroidery done (lots of it), but the progress is sloowwwww..so I haven't really been posting photos a lot (hey look! I embroidered another 2 inches!woOt)
---------------

In order to cut back on the sweltering layers, (and cut down oon the time it takes to ""gear up" by avoiding having to wrap things) I made a dickie for the neck instead of having to wrap the scarf. SLip it over the head, fluff it, DONE.

To complete this look, add pipe & monocle
tunicdickie.jpg

a week on the couch stabbing myself with needles, and the embroidery on the hood is finally done (who am I kidding here, the back needs embroidery too :p )
hoodstitching2.jpg

Te AC official fb page was holding a cosplay contest, and though I was really hesitant about entering. But yay! won! woOt!

Still got a lot to still do on the costume, but here's the picture entered from a quick last minute photoshoot thing.
accontestfix.jpg

Also been working on new hidden blades (with hook variant).

Got a laser cutter, and have been prototyping designs for hidden blades, now that it doesn't take 3 days of precision cutting by hand just to see if something works or not, then having to another 3 days redoing crap because something is half a damned millimeter off :p

Still more to add and tweak here, but the principle is sound! This is also turning out to be much more compact than my old daggers! yay!
hbproto.jpg

Bonus ACIII tomahawk speedbuild! Working on (convention safe) tomahawk 2.0 to fill requests!
axe.jpg

how to blog here!
Fevereon Props: Ratohnhaké:ton / Connor's Tomahawk - Assassin's Creed III

Awesomeness, the glider is currently on display in the entrance of the basement! Hand and foot holds still need to be done (prolly for Dragon*con)
batcave.jpg

and yup. procrastinating done. 1/2 hour to get ready!

Last edited:
Re: Assassin's Creed series costume projects (Revelations updated on 5-4-12 -page 6)

How much do you want if you are selling the tomahawks?!?!?!!?!?

Re: Assassin's Creed series costume projects (Revelations updated on 5-4-12 -page 6)

I love the glider. It looks great. What materials is it made of?

Hey fev, how's the hidden blade coming along? I could never figure out how to make one to my liking for my Altair costume.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back