Back to the Future Part 1 Jennifer Parker Pink Jacket Costume

bttfjennifer85

Hey all!

I'm trying to get both of my Jennifer cosplays as screen-accurate as possible, and I think I've got the blue vest one done now (apart from the silver watch Claudia Wells wears with it, still can't identify that one! :(). I saw a few threads on here for that outfit, but I couldn't find anything on her first outfit from the first movie, with the pink jacket and black floral vest. I was wondering if anyone has any information on it? I've identified the white watch but that's it so far (also got the black vest and the bag custom-made). I was particularly wondering about the brands of her boots, pink jacket and blue jeans. I'm presuming the jeans were Guess? Not sure though. :unsure:

Screenshot (484).png

Screenshot (482).png

Screenshot (460).png

Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

- Poppy

I'd love to see your blue vest! I've been looking for that one a long time.

As for her pink one, I'm assuming it was made by, Guess?
My blue vest was custom-made! Unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar enough to it that was readily available, since Guess didn't make the one from the movie commercially available. I bought a vintage Guess shirt and took the little tag off to sew onto my blue vest pocket.

And yeah most likely was Guess! I have found some pink Guess jackets but nothing the same as hers. :unsure:

Attachments

• D852F2E7-DDA1-4DD2-B53D-5AE4126E8F47 - Copy.jpg
    D852F2E7-DDA1-4DD2-B53D-5AE4126E8F47 - Copy.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 355
  • guesstag1.png
    guesstag1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 269
  • Screenshot (128).png
    Screenshot (128).png
    863.6 KB · Views: 351
Wow, that's pretty sweet! I've been looking for that vest for my wife to wear when we take my DeLorean to shows. We had to just buy the Halloween Costumes costume. It's not very accurate. lol

Your custom one looks really good. Turned out great.

Seems like everything Marty wore was Guess manufactured, so that is my only real assumption for what Jennifer's costume was.

And these pieces are out there, mainly buried in someone's closet.

My blue vest was custom-made! Unfortunately I couldn't find anything similar enough to it that was readily available, since Guess didn't make the one from the movie commercially available. I bought a vintage Guess shirt and took the little tag off to sew onto my blue vest pocket.

And yeah most likely was Guess! I have found some pink Guess jackets but nothing the same as hers. :unsure:
@EmmaInCandyland… didn’t you debunk that today? ;)

Wow, that's pretty sweet! I've been looking for that vest for my wife to wear when we take my DeLorean to shows. We had to just buy the Halloween Costumes costume. It's not very accurate. lol

Your custom one looks really good. Turned out great.

Seems like everything Marty wore was Guess manufactured, so that is my only real assumption for what Jennifer's costume was.

And these pieces are out there, mainly buried in someone's closet.
Yeah the Halloween Costumes one isn't great! Haha.

Thanks! EmmaInCandyland has actually now managed to find the blue vest... :D

I saw that she managed to track one down. That is quite amazing. Now she needs to start replicatng these and sell them. Id totally get one for my wife.

OK Emma, you now know your mission.
I'd buy one too! I want to know what's happened to the rest of them. If there was one out there, there must be more!

I decided to make my own screen-accurate replica of the black vest because why not :lol:

Attachments

• fotojet-15.png
    fotojet-15.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 71
  • img_20230608_175027.png
    img_20230608_175027.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 307
  • img_20230608_174832.png
    img_20230608_174832.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 257
  • img_20230608_174825.png
    img_20230608_174825.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 73
  • c12e385a2e67b55b04eebdd6f4b9a754.png
    c12e385a2e67b55b04eebdd6f4b9a754.png
    251.7 KB · Views: 58
  • screenshot-172.png
    screenshot-172.png
    368.1 KB · Views: 84

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back