Assassins Creed: Brotherhood, Armor of Brutus (Updated 5-6-12)

JeffTorres

Hey guys, its been awhile since I've posted on anything..But i come to you bearing gifts. I've been busy, between work and a girlfriend...well you know.

So my costume for this Halloween is the unlock able armor of Brutus from Assassins creed Brotherhood.

Lots of people say this armor is ugly or cumbersome...well it is..cumberson at least... I liked the AOB because it didn't require alot of sewing. and the Little it did, my lovely girlfriend took care of it. I sewed the cape, and I'm proud of it...ahem. I'm not a high-powered propmaker, I cant draw, I can hardly make things look good. But I like doing this stuff because It keeps me from going insane...but sometimes it drives me up the wall..like the hidden blade designs..that made me lose some sleep some nights...well, this is my intro of sorts..I hope y'all enjoy my work!

Armor_Of_Brutus_v.png
Armor_Of_Brutus_v.png

I started on this thing around Juneish Julyish...
Learned alot of cool techniques!

----------------UPDATE---------------------

ArmorofBrutusUpdated005.jpg

The Hidden Blades! And Gun!
-----Good Stuff here for you AC fans!

Last edited:
Re: Armor of Brutus, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood

its all done by looking at the reference picture, then drawing what looks accurate. No templates.

Dude this looks amazing. Really nice work. What did you make the armor out of?

just FYI i really like the look of this.. i am currently having my Leather guy working on the armor of brutus in hardened armor quality leather i'll post [ics when he gets the basics done in april

Re: Armor of Brutus, Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (UPDATED 3-20-12, Plus hidden Blade

*BUMP*

And Update!

The Steel bands that hold the eagle to Ezio's belly are ready for Fiberglassing!

And I picked up some Fur to more closely match the fur around Mr. Auditore's Neck.

Another View of the Hidden Gun, this prop is a homecap gun, pull the lever back, and then pull the trigger and POP!! Rather Loud!

This looks great! I love the different Assassin's Creed builds. For someone who "can't draw" the armor looks awesome - don't sell yourself short! A quick unsolicited suggestion for the hood. If you top stitch around the edges, it might help it look more "solid" (not sure how else to describe it). It is one of my favorite techniques that gives something a really finished look without a lot of effort. Love the shape of the hood, it fits you perfectly.

What kind of materials did you use for the eagles and the blades?

Thank you! I'll try the topstitch method! What I used to keep the point of the hood was a triangular piece of Sintra.
Sintra is what I used for the hidden blade, and hookblade. For the Eagles i used "funky foam" Its good stuff. The eagles are terrible.... I need to really re-work them...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back