Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio Build

IronCostumer

So this shall be my Halloween costume so I thought I'd post my progress. So far I'm part way through the insignia sculpt. I drew up a rough template on Illustrator then put some wax paper over it so I could use it as reference as I sculpted. This is my first ever sculpt and I'm using cheap air dry clay, but Im pretty proud of myself. I think it came out really nice. But judge for yourself:

7031976.jpeg

I need to add in the swirly line details but can't find any good reference pics online. So if anyone could help with that, I'd really appreciate it.

I also sculpted the top part of the insignia, but it came out bad AND it broke while I was trying to fix it, so I'll have to do it again. Hopefully will be able to finish everything by the end of the week and get it ready for molding. Still need to make the leaves and draw up the template for the gauntlet.

I have the renaissance shirt and pants in the mail, and I have made a pretty accurate template for the hood, just need to test it out. But that'll have to wait till the weekend when I have access to my friends sewing machine. And if my templates work out well, I do plan on selling them. Same with my insignia and vambrace sculpts.

Designs are done for my hidden blade, I'm making the prototype out of cardboard and popsicle sticks. If it works well and I'm short on time, I'll just use that for my costume. But if I can, i'll break apart the cardboard build and trace it onto some plexiglass for a more sturdy and long lasting piece. Chances are I won't be doing two blades.

Greaves are almost assembled, but I screwed up so they're a bit inaccurate. Hoping to find some leather stuff at a thrift store so I can remake them.

Speaking of leather, I have half the leather for the vambrace, i have the greaves, I have everything I need to frankenstein up the weird belt, and I still need the bottom layer for the vambrace and leather for the pauldron. I have a glove for his right arm, but am looking for a better one. still need to find shoes.

I'm going the non-heatstroke route and attaching the visible under-tunic parts to the main doublet. Main doublet will be a modded button down, everything else is being made from scratch.

So yea, that's my build so far. If you have any detail reference pics of the insignia and gauntlet, it would really help me along. Look forward to updates hopefully later this week and this weekend.

Quick update, got my pirate shirt and pants for the costume. It even came with a pouch that I could put an Apple of Eden in if I have the time to make it! Hoping to have more updates soon.

the costume sounds like it will turn out bad ass for you, i like your sculpt also! good work. Cant wait to see some full costume pics.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back