Ashoka - Props and background items ID

ID by the.rebel.agent in post #14
But thanks!!
Yes, I was trying to quote him, but was apparently having a bad tech day. This thermos was available in both harvest orange and harvest gold/yellow. I think the screen used lid is closer to the harvest gold color based on how dark the green is reading. Not a huge difference in shading between the harvest gold and orange, but I think worth considering.

Talking about orange, I strongly believe that US 1 Liter Canteen was painted orange and used on Ahsoka ship. Episode 8.

Attachments

• 1-liter-canteen-compressor_2__50572.jpg
    1-liter-canteen-compressor_2__50572.jpg
    1,005.6 KB · Views: 55
I found a German military prop at the official Star Wars Page ... Inside Ahsoka: 12 Easter Eggs from Sabine Wren’s Lothal Lookout.
In the background of picture 11. Phoenix art ...
View attachment 1749043

View attachment 1749044

... the scene outfitters used a German military aluminium can which was used for butter in the field ...
View attachment 1749045

View attachment 1749046

Nowadays, it is no longer used, and is no longer found in the Bundeswehr.
In the same picture, you can find another type of canteen...
Screenshot_20231010-071843_Gallery.jpg

It might be an US Arctic/Insulated Canteen (Vietnam War era)?
images (8).jpeg

Last edited:
Hot Toys just dropped some images of their new Thrawn figure and it appears to come with the blaster shown in the show/promo images! (Sorry for the potato quality).

Might have to get this Hot Toys just to get a better look at that blaster!

Attachments

• IMG_8048.jpeg
    IMG_8048.jpeg
    295.5 KB · Views: 89
Hot Toys just dropped some images of their new Thrawn figure and it appears to come with the blaster shown in the show/promo images! (Sorry for the potato quality).

Might have to get this Hot Toys just to get a better look at that blaster!

Hot Toys has gotten things wrong before, but the handle does look like the Healthways Plainsman we know is in the holster, so at least some of it seems accurate.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back