Done / Completed **LINEAGE** Foundry Cast ANH Kenobi Stunt Hilts (ANH/ROTJ - V2/V3)

For those not following me elsewhere outside the RPF, I'm redoing much of the 5th Run, despite being really close to calling it done; I just wasn't happy with some of the results that I worked with.

So that run is going to be delayed a bit further. I'm also considering just getting to work casting the next few runs as well. I just got a new supply of casting alu and considering just getting those set up.

I know no one is dying to have these now but I thought I'd let everyone know here. I just want the best, most accurate hilts I can possibly fashion out there. If the results are something I personally wouldn't be happy with on order, then I wouldn't want it. Period. I'm sure almost everyone interested in this kind of run is of a similar disposition.

Run 5 is done. After all my efforts, they are still a little "dirty," but under the circumstances, these are the best that I'm gonna make with what I have. I've already contacted the interested parties in that run.

20210710_174552.jpg

So, I guess this means Run 6 is next!

Oh, I've also updated the list. It seems I over-looked some people who voiced interest originally. I've put Scruffylooking and ventuoguy back in their original claimant spots (if you want to be later, I can rearrange the order and bump some people up).

If I missed anyone else that may have voiced an interest but I somehow over-looked, please check the list again and let me know where you'd like to be, or even if you're still interested.

Aldo The Apache teecrooz dcarty I know you guys expressed interest early on but I haven't seen you post for a spot so I assumed you weren't any longer.

To any one else, I'll only make these if there's an interest; if you're wanting one, please let your voice be heard! (It also wouldn't hurt to make sure I heard it after the fact ;) )

Last edited:
Got you on. Unless a couple drop from the wait, I'm bumping this for more interest!
So excited for this. Thanks Palps! Forgot to say, I'll be wanting the current version please when the time comes. No rush for me, I know how much time and effort goes in to these. (y)

Okay man, I keep coming back to this thread!! Could you put me down for a "current" style V3 kit?? I'm in no rush whatsoever. But I can't justify not having a true cast V3 in the collection!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back