Service Artisan FX - Finishing services for your kits!

GeneralFROSTY

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been proudly serving my fellow RPF members for several years on a part-time basis, finishing props and models of all sizes. Recently taking my business legitimate and going full time, I am available for hire to assemble and finish your prop or model kit.
Please visit my website www.afxprops.com and browse around. Additionally, if you have the time to search for my older build threads and any other thread I've participated in, I always stake my RPF reputation on dealing with me.

RPF members can message me directly through my website or through PM here.
Thanks for looking and hope to hear from you!

Frosty

I don't have anything for you to finish, but I just wanted to wish you the best of luck in your business!

I hear nothing but good things about your work, and that's a fantastic place to start from. (Also, as a fellow PA guy, I may have a little state pride when I see you putting together such high quality stuff)

-Nick

First prop I purchased through the RPF was a Baby Groot with Frosty's finishing paint work. Top notch, will seriously consider saving myself the headache of painting these things and having them turn out so-so. Expect more future work from this guy.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback!
I'm admittedly frightened that I left the comforts of a full time job to peruse this, but I'll keep moving forward and striving to get better.
Time will tell if I can sustain a living income, even after taxes.
Luckily I've been partnering up with valued RPF members who are vendors, to provide my finishing services for their kit runs.
Help keep me in business guys and contact me anytime for a project!

Best of luck Frosty :)

Frosty did a repair on a broken licensed prop for me and built a stand for it and from the pics I've seen (it's in the post coming monday atm) it looks beautiful! Thanks so much!

Looking for more work to come into the shop starting mid to late next month, book me now while I still have my sanity!

Finishing up a big project and will be taking on new jobs.
Please contact me asap if you have a kit you'd like finished by me.

I can't speak highly enough if your work and love following your progress on facebook! Anyone needing top notch finish work should definitely take Frosty up on his services.

I have an eFX ANH Luke X-WING helmet that needs a repair. I have been wanting to have it fixed since I purchased it new. Please let me know if you can take it on.

Please send me a PM with images of your helmet and go into detail on what it needs.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you make tinted visors for helmets? Power Rangers, etc. etc.?

I don't fabricate visors. Most of the time, the client sends me the visors to install for them in their helmet kits.

Another project recently finished for a client: 1/6 scale Batman bust.
I love doing figure kits just as much as full scale props.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back