Armorer Helmets, Hammers, and Armor Parts from the Mandalorian **HAMMER MOLD PICS ON PAGE 4**

I will, but I need to work up a new, beefier model first.

You can use the cutting wheel, yes. If you've got a firm, steady grip, I'd recommend a tile cutting bit or a spiral saw bit. They have a tendency to walk a bit if you don't hold on tightly and cut slow, but you can get closer to the corners before you have to fine-tune the edges with sanding drums and files.

I'd hold off on painting the inside until you're done with all of the cutting. The middle layers of resin are tinted as close as I could get them to the gold of the helmet, but you'll still probably want to black them out when all is said and done.

Once you get everything all done, be sure to post pictures of the finished product. I love seeing these all put together.

If anybody else want to get in on this run, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.
I've been working on the hammer. Here it is so far.
20201218_225616.jpg

Looking good. Anybody else have pictures of their kit coming together?

Also, I've still got these molds on the bench, so if anybody else wants a set of these parts, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Looking good.

If anybody else needs a helmet, armor, or hammer for this character, please post here and I'll PM you with details.

Just wrapped up a big project and I've got some time to tinker on these things again.

If you need a helmet, armor, or a hammer, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

Just wrapped up a big project and I've got some time to tinker on these things again.

If you need a helmet, armor, or a hammer, please post here and I'll PM you with the details.

I've been looking for a source for an Armorer hammer. I want to build it up myself though, putting Alumaluster on it. Do you sell kits? Oops, see the hammer mold pics, being one solid piece is great for casting but might make painting more difficult. Since I have to lay down 2 coats of 2K it'd be better for it to be in two sections that I can epoxy together when completely done.

I've been looking for a source for an Armorer hammer. I want to build it up myself though, putting Alumaluster on it. Do you sell kits?

I do sell kits. The raw cast version is cast in urethane resin with a length of PVC pipe in the handle for strength and to reduce weight. The head has a length of ABS to make it a bit hollow as well.

The untrimmed, unpainted version of the hammer will be $115 shipped within the US.

PMs sent to all.

I'm in the middle of remastering the helmet and making a new mold. I'll be posting photos once I have the master nearing completion.

New, improved helmet kits will be ready to ship in May.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back