Arkham City Batman New Video Page 4

Re: Arkham City Batman sub dye project-need input-test prints

I will look at this when I get home but I am interested in buying one!

Forgive me if this is a silly question, but what kind of material is this? My friend asked me to work on the same suit style but I have NO idea where to start

Really digging "80" although it is a little difficult to tell from the pictures alone.

Will you be doing only the Arkham Alsylum version of the logo or will you also offer the Arkham City version (which I'm very interested in)?

Not aware of a difference. Can you post a couple pics? I am only going to do one version, but I will do whatever people are most interested in.

The arkham version is closer to the bat on the test print, if not identical IIRC. If you wantthe toughest fan I am right here!

Not aware of a difference. Can you post a couple pics? I am only going to do one version, but I will do whatever people are most interested in.

Here is the Bat chest logo from Arkham Asylum
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/6/62501/1181318-batman7_super.jpg

Here is the one from Arkham City :love
http://diehardgamefan.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/BatmanACsc01.jpg

And honestly, I kind of like the Bat you used from the test print, so if you were to enlarge that, that'd be cool too.:thumbsup

The arkham city looks a lot like the begins chest emblem...
I personally like both arkham emblems. I think the darker muscle shading always looks better.

I think the bat on the original just needed to be larger and lower

I personally prefer the Arkham City bat. It's larger and bolder

The arkham version is closer to the bat on the test print, if not identical IIRC. If you wantthe toughest fan I am right here!

Matt- I really do value your input. What would you like to see? What do you think of the emblem as it is now on the second batch of prints?

Here is the Bat chest logo from Arkham Asylum
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/6/62501/1181318-batman7_super.jpg

Here is the one from Arkham City :love
http://diehardgamefan.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/BatmanACsc01.jpg

And honestly, I kind of like the Bat you used from the test print, so if you were to enlarge that, that'd be cool too.:thumbsup

Ohhhh I never noticed that. Thanks for the images

ohhhh kay... I think I screwed up my designer... The first test print was a great AC bat.. but when I told her to make it bigger I sent AA bat references.

I think I am hearing we want an AC bat, just larger then the '10" test print and closer to the size of the 20-80 prints with a "80" shading

Good news guys. The suit is getting printed and sewed and I should have a prototype next week. I'll get it up on the dummy and get a good camera to take pics.

I'll need input on the tweaks, the a few weeks for the GD to work her magic. Then, I will be able to take some orders if there is interest. I'll start a junkyard thread when there is a final suit made.

Good news guys. The suit is getting printed and sewed and I should have a prototype next week. I'll get it up on the dummy and get a good camera to take pics.

I'll need input on the tweaks, the a few weeks for the GD to work her magic. Then, I will be able to take some orders if there is interest. I'll start a junkyard thread when there is a final suit made.

I'm very interested shades!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back