Arkham Asylum Costume, Complete Build 2/21/12

MalmeyStudios

Sr Member
Hey Everyone,

Its been a while since i had anything to post but I was recently asked if I could Build an Arkham Asylum Front Facade. I had no Idea if we could or not due to the Organic Nature of the suit. So being me I gave it a shot! I think the Suit came out beautifully and the muscle tone is not to bad either considering It was done on a CNC with no 3D capibilties.

We finally got around to building one of these as I just finished the gauntlets and the Boot spats this weekend.

Malmey-Studios-Arkham-Asylum-Costume-Suit-2.jpg

Malmey-Studios-Arkham-Asylum-Gauntlets-5.jpg

Malmey-Studios-Arkham-Asylum-Boot-Spats-4.jpg

Check out all the pics Complete Costume, Gauntlets, Boot Spats & the front facade

This was not an easy build but I hope you guys love it!
Thanks so much for checking it out!!
Jeremey

Last edited:
Re: Arkham Asylum Costume Front Facade

Changes the content of this post!
I finally got pics of the whole suit put together!
This complete suit is our work with the exception of the Cowl, We have not gotten to the cowl as of yet so we threw one on for pic sakes!

As always Thanks for checking in!

Last edited:
That looks pretty good, i have a question though.

with your cowl is it flexable to tuck in or does it look silly tucked in, reason i ask is most people have them left out but i always wondered what it would look like if they tucked them in.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back