Anyone Making a GHOST from SW:REBELS ?

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So, I'm doing the DeAgostini Falcon thing. While I'm getting all my ducks in a row for that project, I've renewed my search fo a model of the Ghost from REBELS.

I know that Google is my friend, but evidently. we're on the outs, because I've tried every variation of Star Wars REBELS Ghost model that I can think of, & only get results for the LEGO ship, which I have. I figured the community here would know if these would even exist at this point, or if anyone was working on it. I've been a bit surprised that there hasn't been much discussion about the ship on here.

I really like the call-backs to the Falcon in this thing, & would love to practice some weathering on it, before jumping feet first into the 32" Falcon.

Thanks to all.

I am planning to build one after I finish my titan, but that is a few months away... but I am planning to build it at 1/72nd scale. That puts the pilot at 9/10th's of an inch tall. I could go a little bigger if you ask nicely, but not by too much. That thing is huge! :D

Well, Ive tried and had some success. Unfortunately, it is as big as the BMF and bulkier. GHOSTAA.jpg

GHOSTCC.jpgGHOSTBB.jpg I know it isn't perfect, but its a scratchbuild and I didn't have the small model to go by. The side cannisters open for a hallway on each side. the cockpit will seat 2 and bubble canopy will have one seat. She doesn't really have any landing gear. I was thinking of cutting open the sides to create ramp panels but its all build around a box. A lot of cutting and eyeballing. Im thinking of starting over but its cool to have it parked near the BMF.

After finally getting the small diecast and the cake topper, I can honestly say that I really want to go back and redo it or at the least build another more accurate model. I love designing toys for whatever. I build an EBON HAWK in the vein of Kenner's Millennium Falcon. I really just wanted to see it as big as the BMF and have the small Phantom shuttle as scale. Granted the scale is off but I think it works as a parallel to the BMF. I know it isn't exact and its distorted but I still dig it. Thank you for the kind words.

kennerg3.jpgkennerg5.jpg Taking inspiration from some of the fine folks on this forum, I decided to try and build one from the ground up ala Kenner scale. It will have a ramp :) Landing gear will be stationary but there will be a cargo pod delivery system that will be made. I have a lot more work but I hope you like it.

- - - Updated - - -

kennerG.jpgkennerg2.jpgkennerg1.jpg

LOVE this so much. I've been formulating my own plans to take a crack at this myself, and you're providing a solid reference point/template for how to approach it.

Thanks. Just ordered one. The plastic lid was the closest I could find. Thank you 101. I'll post it attached when I get it. By the by. It looks perfect.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back