Anyone know the brand of tank tee Wolverine wears?

I "think" its DKNY but I've never been able to find one to verify this. I've seen DKNY t-shirts with the same ribbing pattern on them.

I'd love to find this though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(~Sal~ @ Apr 27 2006, 07:36 PM) [snapback]1234349[/snapback]</div>
I have found one similar, but I dont even remember what it was called.
[/b]

Doh.

Do you have it still? To take a look at the label?

I suck at internet searches. Even the DKNY lead came up short... anyone know any tricks?

i remember reading somewhere that they were dolci & gabana...not exactly a brand logan would wear but...you know they can't use 3 for $5 wifebeaters from walmart in the movie....skott

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mtsbspidey @ Apr 27 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1234542[/snapback]</div>
i remember reading somewhere that they were dolci & gabana...not exactly a brand logan would wear but...you know they can't use 3 for $5 wifebeaters from walmart in the movie....skott
[/b]

$200 watch. D&G wife beaters. $1200 jacket. Wolvie is quite the male model. He's no Zoolander though.

"Is it possible it is discontinued?"

could be....x2 did come out 3 years ago...and x-men 6 years ago...what clothing company keeps an exact style in production for that long?....skott

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mtsbspidey @ Apr 28 2006, 04:54 PM) [snapback]1234850[/snapback]</div>
"Is it possible it is discontinued?"

could be....x2 did come out 3 years ago...and x-men 6 years ago...what clothing company keeps an exact style in production for that long?....skott
[/b]

On the other hand, it's not like this is a real shirt. It's an undershirt... styles don't change that much, right?

Tushea :p
Is the one in X3 the same one, its hard to tell I don't think it is I think it has almost the same overall look as a normal undershirt.

Has anyone tried the Gap? His jeans were from the Gap, so it won't be too much a stretch for the costume crew to pick up a few wife beaters.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back