Anyone have pics of Krylon Premium metallic paints?

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've seen pics of krylon original chrome on a rocketeer jetpack done by Rocketbobs and was curious if anyone else has any pics of the other colors. I'm mostly interested in the 18 Kt. Gold, Gilded Brass, Copper brilliance, an any other original chrome pics. Just wanted to see how these turned out and if they're any good.

No one?? someone had to have used them. They seem like pretty good paints if you go by what the original chrome looks like.

<div class='quotetop'>(TFrosst @ May 15 2006, 04:58 AM) [snapback]1244457[/snapback]</div>
No one?? someone had to have used them. They seem like pretty good paints if you go by what the original chrome looks like.
[/b]

They are really good. I have been searching for a few days all of the Wal Marts in the area for the Krylon Copper Brilliance. And they are all sold out. Somebody posted a photo of their Luke ROTJ saber on Rebelscum with the copper brilliance. It looked great. So I have been looking for that color to do mine, but I can't find it. So I'm going to have to settle for another brand that I saw at Home Depot. I will be painting mine tomorrow, but I've given up on finding the Copper Brilliance. If it's in your area, don't hesitate on using it.

This is a pic of Rocketbobs paint job he posted in an older thread before he gave it the brushed finish. It's Krylon original chrome. I think the finish totally depends on surface prep. I think it looks pretty damn good. That's why I was wondering about the others.

rbpaint9nu.jpg

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back