Anybody near Rothwell, UK? Need some help

OdiWan72

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello fellow prop-collectors

Since I didn´t know where to post my inquiry, I am giving it a try here (mods, please move if neccessary)...

I purchased a rather large item in Rothwell/ UK and while the seller is generally willing to ship, PACKING my purchase properly seems to be quite an undertaking.
So I am looking to "hire" somebody, who´d be able to pick the item up, pack it and assist with shipping. Will pay for this service.

ALTERNATIVELY...
Is there ANY existing service, who´s offering exactly what I asked for? Picking up an item/ packing it and prepare it for shipping?

Many thanks in advance, Markus

Since I didn´t know where to post my inquiry, I am giving it a try here (mods, please move if neccessary)...

I purchased a rather large item in Rothwell/ UK and while the seller is generally willing to ship, PACKING my purchase properly seems to be quite an undertaking.
So I am looking to "hire" somebody, who´d be able to pick the item up, pack it and assist with shipping. Will pay for this service.

ALTERNATIVELY...
Is there ANY existing service, who´s offering exactly what I asked for? Picking up an item/ packing it and prepare it for shipping?

I think DHL do this service. Not 100% sure

You might want to change Rothwell in the title to something a little more recognisable (e.g. Northamptonshire) for the casual UK forum member to work out if they're nearby, as I expect most will have probably never heard of Rothwell :)

ALTERNATIVELY...

Tag to reply above

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back