Interest Any interest in a Star Wars Holodisk (Jedi Knight video game disc thingie)?

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
kCimiZL.png

Eo57JSd.jpg

Knife guy just told me that he's in some need of cash and wants an interesting project. I already have the ruby daggers and angel blades from supernatural through him, but don't have that many metal working projects that need to be done. He's willing to branch out a bit (sorta like he did with the infinity gauntlet project), so we present to you, the holodisc project.

It'd be metal, brass probably, if not something else that's gold plated for color. Aluminum for the disc/spinny part. No idea on cost at the moment since he's fiddling around with making a prototype.

I've wanted one since I saw it in the game, and figured other people might want a metal copy to have on the shelf looking cool.

No money needed at the moment, just looking for interest to gauge out if we get a run rolling.

If you are interested, let me know. This is something we might tackle later on in the year.

Thanks!
Chris

Last edited:
Re: Any interest in a Star Wars Holodisk (Jedi Knight 2 video game disc thingie)?

Jedi Knight stuff, count me in :D

Re: Any interest in a Star Wars Holodisk (Jedi Knight 2 video game disc thingie)?

Welp, we have an interest :lol

I'll count ya in.

I kinda want one too.

Hopefully we can get a few more people involved so the cost goes down a lil bit though.

Chris

I hope, even with the lack of interest, it still will be made. If it is, keep me updated on the progress.

It should be. The more interest we get the cheaper the items will be, but hell, if we have to do a 2 part run on these to get em made, I'm game.

I love this lil doohickey and want one for the shelf. It needs to be metal as well.

Chris

Very cool project! Loved that game and spent countless hours playing it.
I would have been interested as well, but with oversea shipping this one will go way beyond my limit.
I'd love to see further progress nevertheless!

Final prototype is being finished up :)

Don't worry, when it gets done I plan to show that sucker EVERYWHERE I CAN :lol

Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back