Any anime/manga fans (Part Two) Skullknight from Berserk

Super cool and very nice sculpt. Never came across a skull helmet that look this good.:thumbsup Do you intend to offer pulls of this baddie?

Super cool and very nice sculpt. Never came across a skull helmet that look this good.:thumbsup Do you intend to offer pulls of this baddie?

Yes, thanks for asking. I was commissioned to make a limited run of 30 for a Berserk fan forum skullknight.net. but the numbers aren't necessarily exclusive to the forum. Once #30 is made, it's done--no more pulls allowed.
PM me if interested.

New update. Lights behind the eyes--blue and white LEDs. Looks like I'll need to back under the skull so light doesn't escape. I'll probably use black jersey material or black foam.

100_2549.jpg

Last edited:
Finally finished this bad boy...YEAH! I went ahead and added thorny vines to help hide the support rod.

100_2566.jpg

100_2574.jpg

100_2567.jpg

Last edited:
Got mine today, man, this thing is awesome, looks creepy / cool in a dark room. What a great piece you've turned out JtotheP. I am one happy camper tonight!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back