ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

Please allow 2 to 3 business days for tracking details to resolve properly.

This shipment includes the following items:

Item #DescriptionQty
01162080-MSTAR WARS[emoji769]: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK: Rebel Pilot Flight Jacket Accessory1

Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

ANOVOS Productions LLC

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got my Han Solo "Standard" line in from the Holiday Sale. It shipped with the premiere pants for some reason? Not that I am complaining - what a great deal this was. Really great quality product. I agree with 2 criticisms of it though - snaps on shirt are pretty darn weak and the outfit runs small. I am a 40 chest and 32 waist and I ordered the medium thinking i'd have room to take it in if necessary - no way. Fits like a glove though for me - but be warned if you are on the fence, size up!

Thanks for sharing the info on the standard Solo jacket 'bonus', gman71 . I never received any communication from ANOVOS about it...if I did, I might have stuck it out and not cancelled my order last week. It's a shame that ANOVOS won't respond to you regarding why they aren't shipping the standard jacket to you. Keep on squeakin' !!! That's about the only way to get a response from ANOVOS.

Art
'Jon8712

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a beauty!

f7e0fd46e2c4b1971efd9ca4a0a36d20.jpg

6042983aa1d7b40bb84584ee7b84ce6b.jpg

af009e9548395d5321198475624233ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see it in the front view. Look at the bottom vent in relation to the mouth guard; it's overlapping the vent on one end.

Good eye! I'll take a look when I get back and get my hands on it. These photos were taken by my wife while I'm overseas. ;)

I think mine has the same problem looking at it, if it's even a problem. Doesn't bother me.

I just watched an unboxing video (remember I'm not with my bucket), and am going home to check if I can remove the lining on the inside easily to see if there's a screw holding the front plate. Might just be a matter of aligning it correctly.

But you're right. Even if I can't do that, I'm not bothered. It's an amazing piece, even from photos!

Can't wait to get home...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back