ANOVOS Outstanding order list ! Please add your order to the list

ggriffaw

Sr Member
Anovos nor this new company have contacted me in years for my pre-order of the Cassian Andor field jacket. Anyone ever get their RO items?

Rogue One Cassian Andor Field Jacket
pre-order 7-21-2017 @ SDCC 2017
Total $164.09
If you have preorders for any Anovos Star Wars items you should contact Denuo Novo. That is the best way to make sure they have your order and see if they have any info on when it might be filled.

startrekkin58

...From talking to him, I understand that they aren't fulfilling these orders because it was part of their contract (apparently it wasn't?) - they're doing it because they felt it was the right thing to do. I have to agree with that. It's also the smart thing to do, business-wise: you're already starting out riding the coattails of a bad reputation based on mistrust, so the best thing you can do right off the bat is make things right for the people who were wronged before....
I guess people like me who ordered Star Trek stuff are screwed then if they don't have the license?

Don93

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I guess people like me who ordered Star Trek stuff are screwed then if they don't have the license?
I emailed them about a Star Trek order, they did reply and stated they did not have that license and suggested I work with Anovos for resolution.

startrekkin58

I emailed them about a Star Trek order, they did reply and stated they did not have that license and suggested I work with Anovos for resolution.
Yeah good luck with that. Anovos has no answer. Been there, done that. So basically I’ve been out of $360 for like 5 years now.

Inquisitor Peregrinus

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I know John Cooley, and have since before Anovos. He hasn't been able to say much, but is adamant the Star Trek and BSG side of things is not dead. I'm still on the hook for the bomber jacket, which had gotten to the sample stage before everything blew up. He really wants to see that run completed and shipped. I'm about due to check in with him again and see how things are going.

startrekkin58

I'd be very interested in hearing whatever he might tell you regarding that. I'm in for a Kirk bomber jacket too. I'm at the point now where I don't even care if I get the product or a refund. In fact, a refund would probably help me more now lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.