Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet!!!

There are lots of pics in the kylo ren costume fb group

Sent from my SM-G925F

The photo on there that stands out the most to me is the one of the Anovos next to a BS. It really accentuates how off the BS cheeks are, but otherwise the BS still holds up. $80 vs $700, and all it takes to make the BS nearly as good is a hefty mod like the one Richard does. In all, I'm sure the quality of the Anovos is great. Just trying to stretch my budget as much as possible. :lol

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered this helmet from Australia? I hopped on the Anovos website and the cheapest freight was US$$253.46 which is insane for just a helmet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Anovos Kylo Ren Premier Helmet and my first impression was that this helmet was "small". But I don't mean that in a bad way. Unlike most characters with helmets, this actually feels like the least obtrusive helmet in a battle or something. There's no oversized feeling that other helmets give and it's actually very damn comfortable. I may get a scarf to give this some "presence" as it does seem small when displayed with the rest of my buckets.

15442162_509552605835445_4004699029554395774_n.jpg

Here's the full gallery below.

https://www.facebook.com/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=509551722502200

Agree Verbal21
Next to an Efx Vader it looks tiny! Also agree that it does feel like a comfortable size lid though, compared to Vader or a TK....

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got my Anovos Kylo Ren Premier Helmet and my first impression was that this helmet was "small". But I don't mean that in a bad way. Unlike most characters with helmets, this actually feels like the least obtrusive helmet in a battle or something. There's no oversized feeling that other helmets give and it's actually very damn comfortable. I may get a scarf to give this some "presence" as it does seem small when displayed with the rest of my buckets.

https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=6987772e300ec219e45eac2a13fc615a&oe=58B039D9

Here's the full gallery below.

https://www.facebook.com/Jaycepticon/photos/?tab=album&album_id=509551722502200
so far, I'm thinking the Anovos Kylo seems far superior to the PropShop version.

The weathering is much more detailed and the build quality looks more solid.

so far, I'm thinking the Anovos Kylo seems far superior to the PropShop version.

The weathering is much more detailed and the build quality looks more solid.

The one thing someone mentioned that I missed was is there any reference photo that shows the bottom part of the chrome detailing is "burned" or extra weathered? I've always been under the assumption that the whole face paneling was entirely chrome. I don't even see that on the Propshop Version.

The photo on there that stands out the most to me is the one of the Anovos next to a BS. It really accentuates how off the BS cheeks are, but otherwise the BS still holds up. $80 vs $700, and all it takes to make the BS nearly as good is a hefty mod like the one Richard does. In all, I'm sure the quality of the Anovos is great. Just trying to stretch my budget as much as possible. :lol

Do you have a link for this photo? Thanks! :cheers

I really love the way it looks and it has a good feel to it, not a light weight toy feel and not too heavy that would make it uncomfortable. I am however disappointed in the size, I do have a big head I guess but this thing is way too tight. I can get it on but the eye pads smoosh my eyes and you can see my jaw line out the bottom.

Having had both ( I now only own the Anovos) there is no comparison besides the prices. While the BS helmet is a great value and if you put work into it a great hasbro piece it's not in the same ball park as the Anovos product.

I'd like to see the Prop Shop and Anovos helmets side by side.

Having had both ( I now only own the Anovos) there is no comparison besides the prices. While the BS helmet is a great value and if you put work into it a great hasbro piece it's not in the same ball park as the Anovos product.

I'd like to see the Prop Shop and Anovos helmets side by side.

I agree, for the price the BS looks pretty good but its not comparable. The heavily modified ones look better but still not on par. The Anovos comes with a hefty price tag but my time is worth a lot more than the savings.

Mine appears to be sitting in customs purgatory at the moment. Poor stand and plaque sitting there with nothing to accent.

20161229_233224000_iOS.jpg

Side question, is there a proper FB group for Kylo prop/costumers?

Last edited:
Ah there we go thank you! I was on it the other day and forgot to click join and then I was finding nothing by searching Kylo Ren. Thanks Gewn!

Anybody think I should put the Anovos Kylo ren helmet in a display case to stop rotting of the rubber parts?

If the rubber ever becomes an issue not much a display case will help. I keep my Kylo Ren in a besta with glass doors to protect from the dust.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back