ANOVOS Kirk TOS Tunic

So I'm going off topic here a bit... but which Durans have you seen? I just noticed that for some insane reason they have the cuban heel boots listed at only 200.00 USD. The others are listed higher...

Just so that I'm on topic, I can say that their tunics are amazing and they made everything right with the mishap on mine.

As for pants- I've got murraymousie's... both her gabradine and sparkly fabric. I do think the sparkly ones are a bit too sparkly now that I've looked at them... but haven't seen them in different light yet. She does good work (only you have to ask for the upgraded version). The original fabric seems to have eluded everyone as it appears that not only is it not made anymore but equivalent fabrics just aren't right.

Yeah I saw that I don't know whats up with that.

I have a pair of Durans with the cuban heels that I dog out.

I retired my Willies years ago.

So I'm going off topic here a bit... but which Durans have you seen? I just noticed that for some insane reason they have the cuban heel boots listed at only 200.00 USD. The others are listed higher...

Are murraymousie's TOS pants pretty accurate (other than being too sparkly)?
I heard they are pull string or tie pants at the waist? Is this true or do they actually hook together like the original pants did?
Was considering getting a pair.
Thanks for any info!

She has different versions. She can make the elastic economy version with no fly or the button/ hook with zipper fly version.

You also have the option of going sparkly or not.

Since, I don't believe she's ever held a pair of the actual TOS pants in her hands, I don't think they are 100% accurate. She's never claimed them to be. However, they are probably the best you can get and she is very honest and prompt (unlike many that claim to make TOS uniforms).

If all the clothing on the original Star Trek ran a little on the short side that explains a lot...like Kirks dramatic pauses in speech. Wait...a minute...Spock....I need...to dig...this ....wedgie out of...my butt! :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back