ANOVOS issues (ANOVOS ONLY discussion)

A closer look, and Anovos *may* have sent me the wrong item!

I ordered the Rogue One Officers Cap.
Shipping notice says they shipped out the Imperial Officer Hat (Standard Line).

Now it'll be a surprise!

Just got the imperial officer hat in black. Waiting for the olive to ship.

Anovos website say that the original trilogy hat cockade pin will ship separately later in Q3/Q4 2020. I’m curious to know if they are in fact shipping the hats without the metal pin?

Anovos website say that the original trilogy hat cockade pin will ship separately later in Q3/Q4 2020. I’m curious to know if they are in fact shipping the hats without the metal pin?
The hat shipped with a letter noting the OT cockade part will ship at a later date. Along with the hat I received a Rogue One pin back cockade attached to the letter, which is fine since I will use the OT one from my other hat anyway.

I wanted the RO pin, and I had another Anovos Hat from a couple years back. The new one seems slightly better made.

Anovos will sell you plane wings 2 years before they send the fuselage.

Oh wait - 3 years.
I am with you, it took a while. I think it was almost a year ago I thought we should get a discount on the missing pin and just sell the hat to us sooner than later...a year later I got the hat and one of the two pins.

I am with you, it took a while. I think it was almost a year ago I thought we should get a discount on the missing pin and just sell the hat to us sooner than later...a year later I got the hat and one of the two pins.

Right. Like send us the product with a 50% refund and surrender the license - before going back to the life you offended everyone by leaving with thoughts that you could amount to more.

My Cassian Andor jacket arrived - no shipping notice, no tracking number, just showed up at my door yesterday... After 3 years, I think? It's been so long I forgot.

It's a nice jacket - fits well. Very glad to actually have my order and not be ripped off $200.

All that said, I will never order anything from Anovos again. I don't care how much I want it.

hmm, then my Cassian jacket may arrive unannounced. My better half received hers for what seems to be over a month ago, just waiting on mine so we can swap the sizes.

1595458437184.gif

Green/Grey imperial officer hat was shipped. Will see in a few days if its the same as the previous versions, or modified slightly like the Rogue One cap.

Aaaand everything I had thought was quarter 2 that was changed to quarter 3 has now been moved to quarter 4. No email,no announcement just change the page and find out if ya look. Meh, I’ll be buried in my FO kit, but they gonna have to dig me up to put it on my bones......

Aaaand everything I had thought was quarter 2 that was changed to quarter 3 has now been moved to quarter 4. No email,no announcement just change the page and find out if ya look. Meh, I’ll be buried in my FO kit, but they gonna have to dig me up to put it on my bones......
Thanks I didn't look yet, that means Trek too, and I am waiting on a FOTK...

The worst part is all that stuff was supposed to be Q3/Q4 of 2019 when they did their big mea culpa about getting back on track last spring. It's the same shell game they've been doing all along.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back