anovos droid caller

Why do people assume that, that is a droid caller on Han's belt? Considering how Han Solo felt about robots in "Star Wars", why would he even have a droid caller? A droid repeller (if such a device exsists)? Sure, but certainly not a droid caller. Wouldn't it make more sense that it would be a communicator? It fits the general pattern of the Storm Trooper communicator that C3PO uses on the Deathstar.

What do you think? Just curious.

David.

Why do people assume that, that is a droid caller on Han's belt? Considering how Han Solo felt about robots in "Star Wars", why would he even have a droid caller? A droid repeller (if such a device exsists)? Sure, but certainly not a droid caller. Wouldn't it make more sense that it would be a communicator? It fits the general pattern of the Storm Trooper communicator that C3PO uses on the Deathstar.

David.

i always thought it was a spice grinder. :wacko

Maybe it's a Federally-mandated safety item?

Also, wow, you found the one thing on Anovos that's not a pre-order.

-Rog

David.

Luke used his identical device to "call" the hidden C3PO in the shop, after R2 run away.

Krel, I feel the same way. As Lichtbringer pointed out. The found item was used in different situations as a droid caller. However it is my believe that it was not the intentions of the prop builders for it to be a caller on Han's rig. I just do not think back in the mid 70's they thought people would notice the same item being used in different scenes.

It's a preorder. I think the only people who have received them, were the ones who bought them at SDCC. I think.

Strange...it adds to the cart just fine. Or are you saying it's supposed to be a straight purchase but is basically a pre-order because of a backlog?

-Rog

Strange...it adds to the cart just fine. Or are you saying it's supposed to be a straight purchase but is basically a pre-order because of a backlog?

-Rog

I think they only had a few, & those were sold at SDCC... I think. I've only seen 1 or 2 in hand photos somewhere online, & that was back during ComicCon.
Yes, you CAN add it to your cart now. & if you check out, you'll pay - in full - for it now. However, as to when you'll receive it? God only knows :angel

Aw, well then in that case you don't win the "find one thing that you can actually order on Anovos" prize, TIG. Sorry. :(

-Rog

Says it's shipping now so I bit the bullet and ordered one. I'll let you guys know if it actually ships.

Screen Shot 2016-09-24 at 12.37.24 PM.png

David.

It could be he was required to smuggle droids from time to time. Anything to put money in his pocket.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back