another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049
This one of MANY groups on facebook, but the only one with the actual crew members and cast members on it. Not to brag but we have the ones i mentioned along with Mrs. Cassidy and Mrs Young. Its a real treat

colum  mockup.jpg
IMG_2357.JPG
I've gone back to work so this thread may go quiet for a wile as there's not much to up date . printed this to mold but haven't got the time.

from Tom Southwell on the facebook page i mentioned
Thank you for these, I'm regretting not doing more research back when I started the spinner ( but then I didn't think it would be any more than a 3D print) It interesting looking at the variation from the actual finished columns and the art departments drawings. Things will often change from drawing to reality when it comes to the workshop depending on time or just the practicality of making things. That's why an art director's job doesn't end and the drawing table and the end product are more of a team effort.

well it's the weekend and I'm free to play. so wile I'm still stuck with the programming it's time to fit the hero glass and change Gaffs coat. I have a new Decker head coming at some point as the one in there at the moment looks nothing like Ford.
IMG_2359[1].JPG
IMG_2362[1].JPG
IMG_2361[1].JPG
IMG_2360[1].JPG
After much thinking, I've cut the power to the dash white thing? it's not on in most of the shots in the film and frankly, I don't like it. if I didn't do it now I wouldn't be able to get to it once the glass is in.

I do like the colour. A lot of people model this car with a much lighter and more saturated blue, and apparently the actual film props did look a bit that way. But since they always looked much darker on-screen, I prefer this look!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back