another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

flimzy

Sr Member
I have watched I don't know how many Arduino videos on youtube now and I don't think it's sinking in, in fact, I'm more frustrated. I understand the theory. I know if I struggle through I will get what I want but boy I admire you people who get this stuff. to me, it's like doing your accounts I keep finding ways of avoiding it. yesterday I set off to make a IR remote turn on and off a relay. relatively easy you would say. I ended up making a 6th scale bow tie. hummmfff

nkg

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
May I make a suggestion? Have you tried a microcontroller aimed at the kids' education market? Because they are absolutely perfect to slap together a simple and quick program that lets you control flashing lights and so on. Block programming is vastly easier than learning a programming language!

joberg

Master Member
I have watched I don't know how many Arduino videos on youtube now and I don't think it's sinking in, in fact, I'm more frustrated. I understand the theory. I know if I struggle through I will get what I want but boy I admire you people who get this stuff. to me, it's like doing your accounts I keep finding ways of avoiding it. yesterday I set off to make a IR remote turn on and off a relay. relatively easy you would say. I ended up making a 6th scale bow tie. hummmfff
I don't get it either:unsure::oops::whistle:

Jamesfett

Sr Member

Hell, I would make it for you free of charge as a thank you for such an amazing built to watch being made, if I had any clue what you are talking about.

Someone make this for her,...whatever it is. (y)

teslabe

Hell, I would make it for you free of charge as a thank you for such an amazing built to watch being made, if I had any clue what you are talking about.

Someone make this for her,...whatever it is. (y)
I'm sure flimzy will figure it out, we just need to be patient....;)

Lt Dan

Your 1/6 Spinner looks amazing!

I saw on one of your earlier posts that you were also making a 1/6 parking meter... Are there any pics of that one?

flimzy

Sr Member
Your 1/6 Spinner looks amazing!

I saw on one of your earlier posts that you were also making a 1/6 parking meter... Are there any pics of that one?
IMG_2354.JPG
this is the old one but I have got better reference since then some modelled up a more accurate version
IMG_2355.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG

Bendzhamin

so, i finally shared this thread on the facebook bladerunner group "Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049"... we are fortunate enough to have Tom Southwell and David L Synder as members and they have shared a huge amount of blueprint scans in high resolution. I dont know if You are ON Facebook... but everyone IS DROOLING OVER THIS. I am creating a sixthscale APARTMENT from the original film and also the street as i have the blueprints to that. COME JOIN US... we have milk and cookies!!!

joberg

Master Member
so, i finally shared this thread on the facebook bladerunner group "Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049"... we are fortunate enough to have Tom Southwell and David L Synder as members and they have shared a huge amount of blueprint scans in high resolution. I dont know if You are ON Facebook... but everyone IS DROOLING OVER THIS. I am creating a sixthscale APARTMENT from the original film and also the street as i have the blueprints to that. COME JOIN US... we have milk and cookies!!!
Glad to see an old friend...welcome:cool:(y)(y)

Lt Washburn

If these blueprints get posted anywhere else, please let me know, I'd love to see them!

Aegis159

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
What's the BR group's name?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.