another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

I have watched I don't know how many Arduino videos on youtube now and I don't think it's sinking in, in fact, I'm more frustrated. I understand the theory. I know if I struggle through I will get what I want but boy I admire you people who get this stuff. to me, it's like doing your accounts I keep finding ways of avoiding it. yesterday I set off to make a IR remote turn on and off a relay. relatively easy you would say. I ended up making a 6th scale bow tie. hummmfff

May I make a suggestion? Have you tried a microcontroller aimed at the kids' education market? Because they are absolutely perfect to slap together a simple and quick program that lets you control flashing lights and so on. Block programming is vastly easier than learning a programming language!

I have watched I don't know how many Arduino videos on youtube now and I don't think it's sinking in, in fact, I'm more frustrated. I understand the theory. I know if I struggle through I will get what I want but boy I admire you people who get this stuff. to me, it's like doing your accounts I keep finding ways of avoiding it. yesterday I set off to make a IR remote turn on and off a relay. relatively easy you would say. I ended up making a 6th scale bow tie. hummmfff
I don't get it either:unsure::oops::whistle:

Hell, I would make it for you free of charge as a thank you for such an amazing built to watch being made, if I had any clue what you are talking about.

Someone make this for her,...whatever it is. (y)

Your 1/6 Spinner looks amazing!

I saw on one of your earlier posts that you were also making a 1/6 parking meter... Are there any pics of that one?

Your 1/6 Spinner looks amazing!

I saw on one of your earlier posts that you were also making a 1/6 parking meter... Are there any pics of that one?
IMG_2354.JPG
this is the old one but I have got better reference since then some modelled up a more accurate version
IMG_2355.JPG
IMG_2356.JPG

so, i finally shared this thread on the facebook bladerunner group "Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049"... we are fortunate enough to have Tom Southwell and David L Synder as members and they have shared a huge amount of blueprint scans in high resolution. I dont know if You are ON Facebook... but everyone IS DROOLING OVER THIS. I am creating a sixthscale APARTMENT from the original film and also the street as i have the blueprints to that. COME JOIN US... we have milk and cookies!!!

so, i finally shared this thread on the facebook bladerunner group "Blade Runner Art, Fashion & Photography 2019 /2049"... we are fortunate enough to have Tom Southwell and David L Synder as members and they have shared a huge amount of blueprint scans in high resolution. I dont know if You are ON Facebook... but everyone IS DROOLING OVER THIS. I am creating a sixthscale APARTMENT from the original film and also the street as i have the blueprints to that. COME JOIN US... we have milk and cookies!!!
Glad to see an old friend...welcome:cool:(y)(y)

If these blueprints get posted anywhere else, please let me know, I'd love to see them!

What's the BR group's name?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back