another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Thank you for all the kind words. Time to dig out the vacformer. This is the smallest machine formech make and it still take up half my shop when I get it out.
IMG_0720.JPG

This is such a great build. I don't think I've seen the central light on, the one between the front mandibles, for lack of a better term. Is that something you're still working on?

Last edited:
This is such a great build. I don't think I've seen the centrel light on, the one between the front mandibles, for lack of a better term. Is that something you're still working on?
it's all done just sorting out the wires to make them neater and it's a bit of a tease, so you won't see it all going at once until I shoot a proper video
:cool:. there's also the wing lights. the only lights I haven't included are the 4 vent lights around the sides as they only appear on the 1/4 scale.
I was in 2 minds about them and didn't because all the rest of the lights seemed too daunting. From your avatar looks like we've both worked with Nathan Crowly

Last edited:
This thing looks amazing.
Did you use a cutting mold for cutting the canopy to the correct size ?
I haven't cut the hero canopy yet thats my first pull, I hadn't dialled in the vacformer yet. I'll cut that one to size and use it as a template.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back