another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Should I only post the photos of the real one's? Babe or Inception? haha I've been on 2 winning teams now.
Yes, absolutely(y)(y):cool::cool: My point was that some of our members made copies of the statuette and were hit with very serious/nasty C&Ds from AMPAS. I will not comment on the process since I'm not part of the Industry, nor do I know how the "voting process" works exactly (maybe another discussion:unsure:). I've read your comments, as well as those of Pyramidrep and I found them very informative...that was just my two cent's worth: back to the regular BR channel;)

Yes, absolutely(y)(y):cool::cool: My point was that some of our members made copies of the statuette and were hit with very serious/nasty C&Ds from AMPAS. I will not comment on the process since I'm not part of the Industry, nor do I know how the "voting process" works exactly (maybe another discussion:unsure:). I've read your comments, as well as those of Pyramidrep and I found them very informative...that was just my two cent's worth: back to the regular BR channel;)
48438.jpg

they only put one person's name on the thing because how would you fit that lots on, Ooh that was back when I had Red hair. boy I'm old now

Nice pic...I spotted u! Astonishing work...u can really see the top level modelling craft on display here. I am humbled by what you've managed to achieve

Nice pic...I spotted u! Astonishing work...u can really see the top level modelling craft on display here. I am humbled by what you've managed to achieve
You're kidding you would have finished this years ago and done hundreds of other projects by now.

Seriously this is not only the most amazing Spinner I have ever seen, this has to be one of the, if not the most amazing Blade Runner prop ever.

So in avoiding blowing up the spinner with my lack of electronic know-how and only having 3 days before going back to work. I thought make something easier, so I can learn the wizardry of the spark. choosing a bit of street furniture the game was a foot.
IMG_2303.JPG
IMG_2308.JPG
XGIU6190.JPG
UNZG4641.JPG
RPNW8581.JPG
who would think getting 2 LEDs to blink could take so long.

Maaatyo_O Tackling the light standard (looking at it, I have the "Don't walk, don't walk" voice in my head);) That Spinner is something else for sure(y)(y):cool::cool::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Would this work ?
Thank you for your help, Yer I had that one, I'm really looking for something that probably doesn't exist. shots on set looking through the glass or of the Buck looking from the front. I know from this picture that wires go on to the dash
IMG_7816 rpf.jpg
I know this photo is the interior redress for Decka's car but where do they go?
spinner_real_interior rpf.jpg

Flimzy, This is a clearer image of the one you’ve shown. It would seem that the cables run into the back of the monitor screen. Although the cables to the right stop short to the front of the dashboard. They may be fixed at their ends in a similar way.

A51BCD5C-C636-4EEC-8A78-064575D96721.jpeg

Last edited:
Man. I don't get that white acrylic panel on the front of the dashboard area. It'd reflect a ton of light off the canopy, making it hard to see out the front!
Yep, you're right Neil...that and the Orion model without the black at the front of the cockpit, while all the other models have it:unsure: Sorry to highjack :whistle: and great vid flimzy(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back