another Spinner . 6th scale. printed

Flimzy, This is a clearer image of the one you’ve shown. It would seem that the cables run into the back of the monitor screen. Although the cables to the right stop short to the front of the dashboard. They may be fixed at their ends in a similar way.

View attachment 1490144
Man, I knew you guys would pull a rabbit out of the hat. thank you so much. and on another note, there's a roll of gaffer tape I need to add.

Yes, you are all right, that white thing makes absolutely no sense. Normally his designs have logic to every little thing. It wouldn't work as a HUD and why would you need one with that massive console.

With so many different dash design throughout the movie the question is : which one to choose?:unsure:
This one?

1630503844225.png

The Medicom, Randy Cooper, the 1/4 scale from the movie? Many choices for sure;)

With so many different dash design throughout the movie the question is : which one to choose?:unsure:
This one?
I think that colour image I posted is the same process car / cockpit as shown in Joberg‘s image. It also answers where the middle set of cables end on top of the dash - two cables left exit with the longer tube through the dash, two right are attached to the X grille on dash top. The cables behind the monitor exit topside through the dash ( possibly) and either into the back of the monitor or through the base where the monitor sits.

Are those off the shelf seats from something or made for production?
The seats were production made, to Syd Mead’s design. It’s rumoured that this interior has survived and is in storage.

Last edited:
few the aluminium vents fit. this was a decision I made way back when I first draw the spinner, that these needed to be thin and real aluminium ( aloominum if your American)
Each video surpasses the previous, what a build, Saturday is my "movie night" and I think I know what's going in the BluRay......:unsure:;)(y)(y)(y)
Nice work flimzy.....:)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back