another Blade Runner blaster rip-off VERY GOOD!!!

Yeah, you did us all a favor in going as far as you did. Shame it didn't pan out, but them's the breaks.

Now get back to work finishing your build! :)

I haven't given up yet! I have other ideas and am back and forward to Spain often so will continue my quest...AND in the meantime..back to the build, yes!

Respect
P.

Researching from the outside .ran into this.anyone know if this ever turned into something? pretty Cool for a slap together....

In a word? No.
I called the distro company in Spain who directed me to a supplier who basically had no idea what I was asking about as he handles tonnes of plastic tat from China...

Every time I go back to Spain I search but have yet to see any more. A true novelty!

In another word - no
:-D
I scratch built another and finished up with a resin kit. I still have the parts for it but got stuck at sourcing/building a grip for it. Who knows I may pick it up again in the future

Do you still have one of these from Spain you'll sell? You said you bought a few...

- - - Updated - - -

Question what does the name on the package say? It starts with an "M" but th glare blocks out the rest....I'm scouring the Internet....

Thanks for the nice words, Herr Baron. I've had to move most of my business to Etsy since Ebay kept on pulling my listings.

Badsprout

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 167
Yep, all my own work. I've got another one that I've yet to list and I've removed that rail thingy from the underside of the 'ammo box'.

Badsprout

I like that, and even though I'm literally following your build to build my own, I still may buy one of yours to add to my collection.

Why don't you add the second trigger in the ones you sell though?

I like that, and even though I'm literally following your build to build my own, I still may buy one of yours to add to my collection.

Why don't you add the second trigger in the ones you sell though?

Too much work! :lol

It would have to be non-functioning and I'd have to replace the existing one and the trigger guard to fit them in.

Badsprout

Too much work! :lol

It would have to be non-functioning and I'd have to replace the existing one and the trigger guard to fit them in.

Badsprout

I guess ill find out as ill be doing the double-trigger lol

Thinking about molding/casting mine in several pieces once I'm finished modifying it, making a kit out of it and doing a "limited run"....

I guess ill find out as ill be doing the double-trigger lol

Thinking about molding/casting mine in several pieces once I'm finished modifying it, making a kit out of it and doing a "limited run"....

Now that I'd like to see. Are you considering something like the DoopyDoos resin skins that turn a Hasboro Stormtrroper blaster into something you can troop with, or a full-on cast of the finished product?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back