another Blade Runner blaster rip-off VERY GOOD!!!

Ful cast/kit. I'm not familiar with the "DoopyDoos" kit.

From what I've seen on here, if I make a kit out of my finished product, it should sell pretty well. I figure ill do a limited run, then 3-6 months later or so, ill do another run, but with different features, a more "custom design". Each time I make a run th kits will be slightly different.

Ill sell them on my business page, of course, you literally taught me how to make one so, it's only fair you get a kit free lol

Ful cast/kit. I'm not familiar with the "DoopyDoos" kit.

From what I've seen on here, if I make a kit out of my finished product, it should sell pretty well. I figure ill do a limited run, then 3-6 months later or so, ill do another run, but with different features, a more "custom design". Each time I make a run th kits will be slightly different.

Ill sell them on my business page, of course, you literally taught me how to make one so, it's only fair you get a kit free lol

You. Sir, are a true gentleman. I'm really looking forward to seeing how they turn out.:thumbsup

FYI, here's the link to DopyDoos.

STAR WARS PROPS AND REPLICAS

Badsprout

image.jpg

And I've finished my PKD build!

Blimey! Necrothread!
Nope.
I spoke to the distributor in Spain and they pretty much couldn't be arsed to fulifil an order to the UK so that was that. (if I remember correctly way back to the good old days)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back