Animatronic "Gremlins" Puppet Test (home-made)

Perfect! although jeeper creepers where'd you get them peepers should have been the soundtrack in the beginning! :D

Bloody brilliant!!! I can see this being used as a screen-test to show the viability of using puppets vs CGI for a new Gremlins movie!

Wow that hand articulation and movement is absolutely stunning! The whole body puppeteering feels slightly constricted due to what I assume is rod attachment (exactly as it was in the film in my opinion... but still remarkable!) but something about the hand/arm movement test footage looked completely un-tethered and truly alive in every sense of the word. This is work I could only dream of achieving. Absolutely gorgeous and tangible. Our modern creative culture CG can be mostly synthetic and animated so I commend you on your contributions on taking the abstract into the realm of reality. This is remarkable work... needless to say I'm subscribing to this thread.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back