Unlimited Run ANH/ESB E11 Blaster replicas

Hi dday.
I did apply on your link for a full ANH kit and never received any news nor Paypal request.
Are you still offering the kit?

Thanks

Hi dday.
I did apply on your link for a full ANH kit and never received any news nor Paypal request.
Are you still offering the kit?

Thanks

Hi, yes they are still offered, and I"m working my way down the list. I'm shipping 8 kits off this week. The list is really long, so it takes a while to get to you. My counter balance is I do not take deposits for the list and you only have to pay around the time I'm casting your kits.

I have made some updates to the text in the list to reflect this so people know the wait time.

Thanks, Derrek

Hey there, I'm just wondering what moving parts there are on this kit/unit. It's my goal to mount full electronics, sound and leds. I'm hoping that the trigger works, the clip can be removed and the slide/spring works. Can you verify?

Does anyone know of any good build logs with this model?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, yes they are still offered, and I"m working my way down the list. I'm shipping 8 kits off this week. The list is really long, so it takes a while to get to you. My counter balance is I do not take deposits for the list and you only have to pay around the time I'm casting your kits.

I have made some updates to the text in the list to reflect this so people know the wait time.

Thanks, Derrek

Thanks Derek for the Info. :)
I was just wondering if there were hope. ;)

Thanks
S

Hey there, I'm just wondering what moving parts there are on this kit/unit. It's my goal to mount full electronics, sound and leds. I'm hoping that the trigger works, the clip can be removed and the slide/spring works. Can you verify?

Thanks in advance!

See post #19 above - this is a non functioning kit. The "spring" is wire you ned to coil yourself and the silde does not function.

Thanks in advance!

There have been some people who have made this a moving parts kit. Ultimately it's up to you how far you want to go. The kit comes as a static kit with with some doing it can become a moving parts kit. The trigger is easily modified to be moving and the slide can also the the same with the addition of a real spring. The parts the resin, so it's up to you and your rotary tool how far you want to go.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back