Anakin AOTC lightsaber grips?

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So a couple of years ago, it seemed like Anakin AOTC lightsaber grips were a dime a douzen, and I remeber seeing them all the time on e-bay. However, is seems like the well has now dried up, and I can't seem to find any AOTC style grips. Can anyone help? I'm trying to find out who used to sell these and how I might be able to obtain a large quantity of them. Thanks

Dan Stokes
DDStokes@aol.com

In addition to finding grips on the whole, excercize caution in identifying the type that contours your particular hilt design. Two fundamental designs were the type that rests on a 1.25" circumference and the other reaching to the smaller circumference of a smaller body--i.e. separate inner body housed inside a 1.25" OD tube, which is movie-accurate.

I have a master replicas 2002 anakin skywalker aotc fx lightsaber and it's missing the grips. Is there a way I can get the exact same style anakin aotc grips?

youd have to make them yourself unless someone with existing ones recasts theirs for you. its not comfortable to hold though. you could cut up a plastic rake like some of us did for e-11 t-track. or commision someone with a 3d printer to make them

The Anakin AOTC Force FX lightsaber that lights up is much larger than the original prop, and therefore of TridCloudwalker's replica.
I don't think that his "grips" would fit.

My apologies ... you are correct Darth Lars ... I did not notice the date of the initial post by Dan, to whom I was responding ... not the MR version :wacko

Chaim

In addition to finding grips on the whole, excercize caution in identifying the type that contours your particular hilt design. Two fundamental designs were the type that rests on a 1.25" circumference and the other reaching to the smaller circumference of a smaller body--i.e. separate inner body housed inside a 1.25" OD tube, which is movie-accurate.

Any info on the screen-used saber that has a separate body inside to attach the grips to? Really confused and interested at the same time :D

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back