American Horror Story

~spoiler alert~~

I like where it's going now, Tate found a way to keep his girlfriend in the house after all, I like how the Black Daliah has a part in the show, it seems like the house has much more people/spirits in it than expected.

So will there be a way to deal with all the Evil in it, or will this series die after one season, because of a dead-end.

Last edited:
being 23 and keep up with most shows, i must say I have been pretty shocked at what they have been able to air on public tv....then again this is FX

Im liking it so far, glad it got picked up for a second season

Ohhhhh...It's good tonight!! I think it just may pass Dexter as my favorite show!!
I hope AHS receives a few Emmy nominations (AND wins) I really like Tate.

Last edited:
*caution- article contains spoilers*

American Horror Story risks angering fans with a season two refresh | CliqueClack TV

Not so sure about this direction the show is going. I realize that it would be difficult to keep up the pace of the show with a single family in the house and after the last couple of episodes, it was obvious that the direction they were taking the story would probably be impossible to work with... But I think the characters really brought in the fans and I think Jessica Lange's Constance was really the biggest highlight of the show.

I loved the show! I am also concerned about season 2. Hopefully we can see Constance and the demon child in at least 1 episode! I will miss the first season cast as well, but I don't know how they could have kept the show going without adding new faces.

Actually, this is one of the few circumstances where I could see this...seasonal anthology approach working really well for the show - provided each season's "hauntings" are unique enough.

I wonder tho... it seems like a lot of this season's hype has surrounded the sheer "what-the-****-are-they-doing?!" -ness of the arc, but now that we know what they're going for it seems like it'll have to be a balancing act of great character stuff and "what-the-****?!" -edness that needs to be maintained if we're all gonna keep watching...

All the same, I had so much fun with this season, I can't wait to see what comes up next!

Anyone watch Asylum tonight? I thought it was great, looking forward to the rest of the season, lot's of great things ahead! I screen-capped Bloody face at the end in case anyone was curious what he looks like.

vlcsnap-2012-10-18-07h10m41s245_zps5fb95d83.png

I enjoyed it. I liked last season at first but thought it went down hill in the end, almost as if they had a good idea with no real ending. Asylum feels like it was more thought out. Looking forward to the season :)

Liked the first episode of this season, had been really looking forward to it.

Got into last season, so it been a bit of a wait. Good show.

Wondered how they would use some of the same actors to play different characters. Seems to work well, you remember them, but the transition to new character is really easy.

I've liked all the episodes so far. Still tyring to figure out how everything will play out, from who becomes bloodyface and the deal with the fakes (some kind of ritual?) from this weeks episode.

I assume he is a creation of the doctor, but he might not even be in the sanitarium yet (based on the reporter's girlfriend being killed).

I've seen completely the first season, and I can only say that the original voices are much much much better than the Spanish voices.

Moira :love

I only take one issue with this show... The reviews have been positive. It's one of the highest rated shows on FX. It has a cast of award winning actors like Jessica Lang and James Cromwell, as well as some other very talented actors. Yet it's given a time slot that's usually reserved for old re-runs, B-grade television and infomercials. It's hard to catch unless I watch it On-Demand... which is a week behind.

I only take one issue with this show... The reviews have been positive. It's one of the highest rated shows on FX. It has a cast of award winning actors like Jessica Lang and James Cromwell, as well as some other very talented actors. Yet it's given a time slot that's usually reserved for old re-runs, B-grade television and infomercials. It's hard to catch unless I watch it On-Demand... which is a week behind.

I agree. I always have to watch it the next day, always asleep by the time it comes on.

I agree. I always have to watch it the next day, always asleep by the time it comes on.

This isn't a surprise, FX and Fox are infamous for putting stuff in bad time slots then complaining about a lack of viewers. Crap time slots kill off a lot of shows, it's like the people in that part of the network have no idea how a schedule should work.

What other time slot could/would they put shows like American Horror Story, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Always Sunny or The League? Given the content of FX's original shows, I don't thin the could make the 9pm slot without editing for the censors. These air 10pm EST...do they broadcast later on the West coast?

Hmmm... Mountain time, it airs at 11. I'm not sure about other time zones. I would be happy with 10.

As for the censors... it's cable, not broadcast. Walking Dead gets away with quite a bit. Though, I suppose Walking Dead has more violence than sex... and in America, violence is okay, but sex is apparently taboo.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back