Amazing collections and display ideas

Screenshot 2023-05-16 085413.jpg

My home town had a large two level cinema just like this one and man it was cool....!!! They stuck in a heartless souless multiplex, but back in the day it was a wonderful place to see Star Wars in 1977. I saw it 10 x at 45 cents a show...ahhh...the memories..... :cool:

Once my dam weiner kids leave home I'm turning their rumpus room into a cinema man/cave with that beautiful nostalgia touch just like this....:lol:

I used to have them in my Ikea Kallax and consider adding LED strips to them.
But I found this cool shelf when I looked for shelves with LED lighting for inspiration.
Dang! They just built the LED inside the shelves; the light is better than LED strips because it doesn't look cheap like how some strips do.
Also, because it is glass shelves, the light goes thru the whole shelves, unlike the Ikea one. The lighting would only be for that layer.

Just Google display shelf with LED lighting, then you'll see it.

20230516_142716.jpg

I'm guessing thats a real screen used tile that hes made with an animated poster around it, which is a pretty cool display.

That was my guess. I wonder what it would cost to have a small, say 20" LCD screen, run behind a Star Wars logo like that? It would make a pretty cool piece of wall art even minus the trench tile.

I can’t say it’s going to be amazing, but I’m preparing supplies for a basement overhaul…

View attachment 1722470View attachment 1722471
Guessing you got the basement fixed all back up from the water damage and getting this for a new display.
From the kitchen leak, in 3 days will be 6 months when I found it, (and they tore everything a few days after that).....and they aren't quite finished yet, but almost. Too slow.

Guessing you got the basement fixed all back up from the water damage and getting this for a new display.
From the kitchen leak, in 3 days will be 6 months when I found it, (and they tore everything a few days after that).....and they aren't quite finished yet, but almost. Too slow.
We JUST hung the new drywall yesterday, so it’s more or less just collecting stuff for the eventual renovation at this point. 5 months with no basement at this point, 6 months is way too long!!!!

We JUST hung the new drywall yesterday, so it’s more or less just collecting stuff for the eventual renovation at this point. 5 months with no basement at this point, 6 months is way too long!!!!
What didn't help, is when the guy was putting the under floor in a few weeks ago, found a huge mold spot under the washer and dryer, which then delayed it even more. So now the floor is in and the plumber just came two days ago to finally hook the sink back up. I had him check the washer, and he found the main waterline was leaking really badly, but thankfully going down the drain. Had him fix it and he just finished like 5 mins ago.
So now the restoring company will be back Monday to do a little more. They really take to long to do anything.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back